Thread: can any one help me please!!!!

Talking can any one help me please!!!!

Hi, so previously i had been posting in the ttc threads, now i have found out im pregnant. The doc said last monday that i was at least 12 weeks, so i guess im about 13 weeks now.
    Well this is what i need help with...
    lastnight i noticed that the side of my belly button hurt. it weird, its not a skin irritation and its not deep inside my belly, but when i press to the left of my belly button, it feel sore under the skin. Im wondering if anyone here has experienced this and if so, what was it. DH says it might be where my stomache is stretching or something to do with my belly button begining to change shap (as they do during pregnancy), any ideas?? it doesn't hurt to the point where i feel i should go to docs, its just irritating and sore.
    thanks
    georgette

I had this at the beginning of my preg I put it down to either growing pains or the fact that I was so aware of my body I was just noticing EVERYTHING!!
    Hope someone else has a better answer for you or that it goes away soon!
    COngratulations on your pregnancy and hope it is happy and healthy for you.

Just saw your post congrats hun i was following your threads but lost you!! well done but you did have a tough time getting your results, wow 12 weeks already

Hi Georgette
    I would say it is your body stretching to make room for your baby

PS I love your name

Hey Georgette

Welcome!!! So thrilled to see you here!

Hope the stretching is not worrying you...I know I had some strange little niggles in the beginning...

So...when's your due date?

Hi Georgette,

Sorry, can't help with the belly button pain. Glad to see you on here though - was wanting an update!! No scan yet? Got a date for it yet? Can you tell I'm getting desperate for details!!

Hope you're feeling more comfortable soon,

XXX

Hello
    Sorry totally forgot to answer the other day. I dont have a due date yet, but my u/s appoinment is on the 17th. Im assuming i will be due in november according to my cycle dates, last AF was feb.
    I have been having blood tests done as i have had pain with IBS and some bleeding. Had first BT done on wednesday which was 3324:4. i will be getting second results this afternoon to make sure they are rising still, however after doing some web based research i found that hcg units actually decline after 13 weeks ( so im not going to worry to much if it is a decline this afternoon, just wait for scan). But i feel fine now.
    Thanks for thinking of me. Hope all is well with you all...
    From georgette

OOOOHHH,
    just wanted to add, that we were ttc for over five years, and was on fertility treatment for 12 months and we was on waiting list for ivf. So its kind of a miracle that we have got pregnant all by our self with no assistance, as docs said i had an extremely low chance of concieving naturally... So we are trying to find baby names that has a meaning "miracle" any ideas??? throw them my way.
    thanks again
    georgette

Hey Georgette

Can't help you much with baby names...we're not getting that far, either!!!

There's a website called baby namer which seems to be pretty comprehensive!

Take care!

Hi Georgette,

this may be wayy too late as your post was a couple of weeks ago - but i'm in the same situation as you!

I like the name "Anaya" - in Africa it means "God has heard" and in India it means "completely free"

Hope that works for ya.