Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally!

Smile Finally!

Hi everyone!

I am totally new to this, but i just need to tell someone how happy i am today! After 3 years of icsi, an amniotic fluid embolis which almost claimed my life following a loss at 13weeks and a bunch of failed attempts, i have just had a positive blood test and although it is very early days yet i am so excited! I have a 4.5yr old icsi little man who is going to finally have the brother or sister he so longs for !!! I would love to say hi to anyone else out there who can understand how i am feeling. Yay

From a Fellow ICSI Buddy trying to get her first Congrats well done and sending the stickyest your way. I am very excited for you and you give us all hope

Smile thanx!

Thanks for your message I know how difficult things are where you are sitting so i really appreciate your kind words. I truely believe if you stay positive and surround yourself with positive people you will get there. I have come to realise through the highs and lows of this process that we may not always get what we want - when we want it, but when the time is right the gift will come your way. I am determined to stay positive and will send all my positive vibes your way. Good luck for a great scan and results to follow!

That is the way to look at it!

Positive is all we can do our babys are gifts and this is our journeys to meet them I will be following you with excitment and postive :cheers:

Have you checked out the blog and PG sections?

Linda

Smile Hi

I am still trying to find my way around (i can't even get the tikker i made to paste in here - just comes out in a code). I will have a look in the sections you mentioned too. Thanks for your support, i will be keeping my eye on your progress too!

Are you using the Belly Belly ones? Maybe one of the Mods could help

Smile

Yep, will have to wait till i get home from work to check it all out properly! Thanks

Hey olis mum,

I haven't gone thru the same process as you but we have been trying for 2 1/2yrs and finally got our BFP on sunday after using clomid!.. we are excited but nervous and scared as this is our very first pregnancy.

Congrats on your BFP

Smile Congratulations!

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy. No matter how you get there, after so long its a strange, exciting, surreal and terrifying feeling - i know. Did you have many rounds with the medication b4 you fell? I guess that makes you due just a couple of days after me - March baby! I am trying to keep a realistic head about it all and just go day by day. If you keep the positive vibes going and focus on the fact that now you know you can do it, everything else will fall into place.

Oli's mum xxx

Smile Congratulations!

Hi babymonster,
    Congrats on your fab news! I know what you mean about being scared at this point. So much goes into just getting here and then its in the lap of the gods. Keep positive and believe that it will all work out. Your little angel is on his/her way and every tear you have cried will most definately have been worth it. You know you can do it now I'm taking it day by day. This baby is due the day before my first son's 5th birthday! Seems like such a huge gap to me, but so much has happened along the way i don't know where the time has gone. I will follow your progress and send you all my positive vibes. Good luck!

Great you have your ticker up sweetie Oli looks so cute

Default finally got it working...

I finally worked it out! How are you feeling today? My everything is crossed for you xxx

I am feeling ok the drugs have been kind I prefer Lucrin to Syernal

That's so funny - i had the exact opposite! Do you inject your lucrin? It's so weird how it treats us all differently.

Inject Lucrin

Hey Oli's mum,

How are you feeling? I've been sick with MS all day and night.Hope it goes soon but its worth it to know we have a bub growing! We tried a few meds before going on clomid but were lucky on the first try. I have been writing on LTTC thread with the problems we went thru...quick run down the metformin made me ill and diabex i could just tolerate and then when we went on to clomid at the 21 day BT we were told I hadn't ovulated as my progesterone level was 1.6 so we were headed back to the FS again. Anyway Af is always over the place, my doc decided to do another lot of levels every week for 2 weeks for the FS to give her some levels to go on. and just from a hunch i POAS and it came back positive as did the bloods! So it was such an emotional time being told "no not this month" then 2 weeks later "yep you've done it"

We are excited but scared at the same time as this is our very first pregnancy for either one of us and am unsure what to expect.We have been told due to having PCOS we are in the high range of having a miscarriage. I have had a bit of pain nothing to bad either side but it goes after a while and am trying to think positive. DH is already talking to my belly...its so cute!

woops didnt realise how long this post was!

Sounds like you are on your way. It was similar for me this time as i thought i got my period - then it was gone and two days later bang a + result! Also, each time i have been pregnant, i get a pain that you would swear was period pain but it just comes and goes - i guess that must be "normal". Everything is crossed for a routine pregnancy for both of us

Hey oli's mum,

Hows things going. I'm going well but still getting heartburn ond feeling sick but no so much which is good! My bb are hurting like crazy and have grown in size.I need to get new bras next week. I rang the ob last week and they seem to think I'm a week ahead of what i think i am and have told me to book the hospital for the 28th feb. We see him on the 28th of this month so the dates may change yet. If their calculations are right i'm 7weeks tomorrow..woohoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast