thread: Parenting after LT TTC #8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Melbourne
    1,021

    Aww thanks Lenny. We are very excited.

    Janie xxx

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Brissy
    1,292

    Janie: ARE you preggers ??!!!! woohooo and yipee.... so exciting... lots of sticky vibes for you x x

    lise: oh childcare ... it's harder on the mums i think. best of luck to you

    hi to everyone else:

    AFM: well Hunter is 8 and half weeks now and 6 kg !!! such a cute little fatty. he LOVES his milk !!!. he is doing really well . smiling heaps ... never for the camera though ? LOL

    chat soon to all

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Melbourne
    1,021

    Hi JBM - yes I am - currently 4 weeks 6 days. First scan is this time next week as I am going to USA on Thursday next week - so had to bring it forward by a couple of days. Also have an OB appointment that day to see if I need to have any medication as I ended up with severe pre-eclampsia last time. Hopefully if I do it will only be something like half a aspirin a day and not the jabs - my sister had to inject herself every day of her pregnancy from 6 weeks, and they are ouchy jabs.

    Very excited, but still at the stage where I don't feel particularly pregnant - not that I am wishing MS on myslef, but it is kinda comforting.

    Great to hear that Hunter is doing so well.

    Janie xxx