Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - Feb 2007

1 day, 3 days, 7day, 10 days, Danni - I have no idea!!!!

It's hard to tell if I'm having signs Shell.... I have been having intense patches of BH's and the odd AF feeling but no real contractions. (My doula was filling me in on the added dimension of a real contraction this morning). Sometimes I feel really close and others I feel like it might be a way off. Back to ob tomorrow morning for another check up. Nearly lost it this morning - feeling well over it... so guess that is a good sign? But then my doula calmed me down and I've been good for the rest of the day. Am off to bed now though. My feet feel like they are about to split from swelling.

Hang in there Kar. This last bit is the hardest.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

labour vibes to Kar
    6 days to go !

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Kar,

you've done well to calm down. I remember getting 2 weeks straight of BHs and toward the end, being in tears almost everyday, I was so over it. Yet before the BHs, I was so not ready to stop being pg. I do think it's your body's way of getting you prepared, and you're now turning your mind inward towards meeting baby instead of carrying baby.

You're doing marvellously

Trish, are you bringing us the good news?

Sushee -it is my absolute pleasure to be the one announcing Kar's special news.

My phone is close by all the time at the moment - btw I have another friend who was due yesterday - oops Kar I have to withdraw the labour vibes for today and tomorrow I forgot - not the 13th and 14th she said.Would the golden child ever get a room or restaurant on the 14th in the future. But store them up for 15th

I really don't have a problem with the 13th or the 14th. DH thinks it will be tomorrow but I think he is just having a wishful think... Off to the Ob again in a minute.

GL at the ob's Kar. Hopefully more progress has happened with all those BHs!

Kar...so exciting!

Wishing you all the best in the coming days!

No news about Kar yet?

how exciting!!!!

no news - bring it on ....

Still here everyone......

I was thinking about you at 2.30pm - freaky ... standing by

What did the OB say Kar?

Calling all Labour Vibes - its time to head over to Miss Kar!

Excuse me Miss Keen...You need to get over to that nausea thread of yours QUICK SMART girlie!!!!

Kar, I had the same thing as Sushee with the BHs. Days on end of them, getting more intense in the evening and yes it does make you feel really over it.

I was hoping you would go today (niece's birthday) however your due date is her mother's birthday (my sister) so that is equally good!

Thinking of you.

Hi everyone.
    thanks for all the LV's. (LOL Keen). Sure they will have to kick in some time.

Am very very sleepy today and cannot get comfortable - so not doing much. Watched Sense and Sensibility (Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet version) with about a zillion stops for loo breaks and moving about breaks and pretty much nothing else today.

Danni - the ob was very surprised to see me on Tuesday and confirmed that I was 3cm dilated and fully effaced wednesday before last. Must be all that EPO and Raspberry leaf tincture I've been swallowing. Meanwhile my doula and my naturopath keep reminding me that first babies are generally over due (average 40+8) and that it could be a little while yet - so not to keep expecting to go into labour any second.

Melbo - so many people are born on 19 Feb. I have an aunt and an ex boyfriend.... Keep hearing of heaps of other people too.

Off to see if I can find the nausea thread.... is there some news I'm missing out on Keen?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast