Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC - Nov 2007

Sazz - good to hear from you, hope you can scale down on work soon.
    I was working 4 full days up until 32 weeks & then stopped & that was enough.

Zap - sorry to hear your feeling so anxious about not feeling pg, I know I had periods of that as well but of course you will still worry no matter what we say.
    If it eases your mind maybe an early scan would be good, let us know how you go.

Nic - hooray you have finally joined us, just a shame I will be leaving this thread soon although I hope to be able to pop back in like Monnie & Mako do with their little bubbas.
    I was so thrilled to hear of your news & don't worry I still find it hard to believe I am actually pg (until I look in the mirror, lol).

Well Dh & I dtd last night but nothing has come of it, mind you we ended up having some fun so that was good.
    The logistics of dtd at this stage though are very difficult & do provide some laughs.

Still having these constant b/h contractions so yes getting rest is very difficult, I had some very intense pressure down below on Saturday night & thought something was happening but no still in there, like the midwife said it sounds like I have an irritable uterus maybe I just feel every single change to my body when others don't.

Anyway it's my birthday tomorrow so at least it looks like I wont be spending it in hospital although my bubba would be an awesome pressie.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

Thanks for the reassurance girls! I am bokked in for a scan tomorrow. i love my doc he drops everything! I went through him for IVF so I guess he knows how anxious I can get.

CONGRATS NIC!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJTTC

Lots of Hugs and Kisses

Racheal

Thanks for the welcome girls
    Jo, Happy Birthday for tomorrow, hope it's a fantastic one for you.

Zap, Hope all goes well at your scan tomorrow.

We have our scan next week, I will be 6 weeks and 2 days, that would be a little too early to see a little heartbeat wouldn't it? Was going to make it the week after but I 'll run out of my pessaries and progynova and provera , 2 days after my U/S, bummer!!

Nic

Nic - you will definately be able to see a heartbeat, not too early so enjoy!!!

Zap - good luck with your scan, what a fantastic doctor you have.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34

Hi girls.

Sorry I haven't been in for a few days. Been feeling pretty off plus my SIL got married on the weekend so had a huge weekend with the wedding. I love the power of the mind, I was not sick all day on Saturday because I kept telling myself that I couldn't be sick in my dress lol. But it soon returned on Sunday.

Scan tomorrow. Yay!!! I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

Nic - Welcome and congratulations on your BFP that is awesome news.

Zap - Woo hoo on expecting twins. That is so exciting!! Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else. I am just trying to catch up and I will try and do more personals soon. I hope you are all well.

Cool

Hi ladies - wow so much has happened big hello to everyone Let see who I miss...

Zap - congrats on the twins, how exciting, I hope your scan goes well and gives you some peace.

Nic - big welcome, I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Ktgirl - the m/s does ease off eventually not that that helps when you permanently feel awful but I had a pretty shocking 2 months and I will say that though I still have moments.....I am starting to feel more human again so you just have to give it time.

DJ - Aaaaahhhhh I cant believe how close you are its so exciting.

Marcellus - Congrats on your little man, I have to say I always thought I would have a boy first but im thinking we are having a girl, which could be a good thing as bub is due around dh's birthday and 2 Taurus males in the house may drive me insane...

Kimbe/Lenny (good name) - I am already down to 10% of my wardrobe, and am struggling but mum has sent me a maternity bundle which should be interesting...lycra here we come

Big Hi to Mako, Monnie, Ltl Panda, Sazz and anyone I have missed.

Me - well am officially in my 2nd trimester yaaahhhoooo, the sickness is easing, the boobs are growing and my libido is starting to return....dh is very happy as I have been a strict no fly zone lol...All in all moving a long quite nicely.....we opted out of having the d/s ultrasound as the first set of results were good and i dont need any extra stress. So next doc appoint is when I get my hospital paperwork and then it all gets real.

Better get back to work xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO

Thanks girls for all your birthday wishes, can't believe I'm 28 today.

Ktgirl - I'm glad that you could at least enjoy the day of the wedding, good luck with your scan.

Lismith25 - congratulations on making it to the 2nd tri & happy to hear you are starting to feel better.

Zap - thinking of you today with your scan.

Well girls I was up all night with a belly ache last night so today I feel like crap, oh well of course I'd feel like this on my birthday but hey maybe I'll have a win in the Melbourne Cup.

Jo - 28 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34

Jo Happy Birthday. Lol at the dtding. I hope it does the trick and bub arrives very soon.

Ktgirl How did your scan go hun? I'm pleased your m/s stayed away for the wedding. Atleast you had a bit of a break from it all.

Nic Congrats and welcome. I wish you all the very best for the months ahead.

Not much to report here except I must say a big thanks to Monnie for the advice on the feeding. Sage has been sleeping a bit better during the night which is a good thing. Atleast I have been getting some sleep too.

Anyway a big hello to everyone. I'll keep popping in to check on you all and I can't wait to see a B/A from Jo soon.

Happy Birthday Jo - you young'n you! Did your horse come in?

Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester lismith - glad you're feeling better. It's great to have the libido back, isn't it? and god, i hadn't even thought about star signs....

Hope your scan went well today KT - and glad to hear you made it through the wedding ok.

Glad you got an earlier scan Zap - hope to hear some good news from you

Hope everyone else is well

Hi girls. Scan went wonderfully. We have not only seen one heart beat but two . We are having twins I still can not believe it. I think DH is in a state of shock lol. I am just so excited to be blessed twice!! I will have to go looking for a new ticker tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the selfish post I am exhausted and will come back in the morning and catch up on some personals.

Night.

Ktgirl - oh my god CONGRATULATIONS on expecting twins you clever girl.
    I can imagine dh being a little shocked but it will sink in soon enough & then he will realise just how truely blessed you have both been.
    It must have been so unreal seeing that ultrasound.

Wow two sets of twins in a couple of days, how amazing!
    I thought picking one name was hard enough, lol.

Zap - how did you go?

Jo - 28 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34

Ktgirl Congrats on growing not 1 but 2 babies.You are one very clever mummy lol I'm so excited for you and your dh. All the waiting has certainly paid off for you chickie. I wish you all the best for the next 7 and a half months or so. Take care.

Jo How did you go yesterday for the M Cup? Did you have a win? My Dh got 1st and 2nd. I didn't do any good. Oh well we had a bit of fun anyway and thats all that matters.
    How are the tummy pains etc going? Is your appointment tomorrow?

Hi to Sazz, Marcellus, Monnie,Lismith, Lenny,Nic, Zap and anyone else I've missed. Hope you are all well.

Sage and I had our very 1st outing alone together yesterday. I have to say he was very well behaved lol. It was a bit nerve wracking driving for the 1st time in 2 weeks especially with bub in the back but we got there.
    We went to visit a friend who is 33 weeks pregnant in hospital due to GD, pre eclampsia, and b/p issues. It was a bit surreal as she is in the same bed I was in when I had Sage. Anyway thats enough from me for the moment

Oh my god Ktgirl! Twins!! Congratulations What a surprise that would've been for you both.

Not a lot happening here, my DH wanted me to do another HPT the other day, so I did LOL. Came up nice and dark straight away and he seems a little more relaxed and feeling like something is happening. I think once we have our u/s next week, it will probably (hopefully) seem a little more real for the both of us.

Nic

hey girls

exams are all done and now I am all free to catch up on all you girls.

Nic, welcome and may your pregnancy be a wonderful dream.

Mako, nice of you to say hi, and that Sage is doing well.
    Jo, hope you are doing well and not having any problems

Kt girl, yay for healthy twins, very exciting.

Lismith, congratulations on reaching second trimester, its the best...

Marcellus, how are you doing hun, hope all is well.

Lenny, hope all is well with you.

Well I am now free to do all thing baby….. we bought all the furniture on the weekend, all matching the rest of the furniture in the house, costed us a little extra as its solid dark wood but its all worth it.
    Looking at painting the room this weekend so will be pretty busy.

Is anyone having problems with their carpal tunnels? mine are all sore and I am having difficulty doing things with my hands….apart from that everything is going well.

KTgirl...how exciting! TWINS!!! Beautiful!

Jo...how you doing, chickie???

Ltl. Panda...well done on finishing exams...that must be a relief! Sorry to hear about your hands though.

Lismith...2nd trimester...that went SO quick! Well done!

Zap...excellent news on the twins...wonderful stuff!

Mako...congratulations on the first outing! Glad to hear that you're getting a little more sleep...just makes you feel that tiny bit saner, hey?

Nic...so thrilled for you chickie...excellent!

Kotare, Kimbe, Marcellus...hope all is going well.

Hoping I haven't missed anyone...

Felix is doing really well...he's such a little talker and loves experimenting with his sounds...he even has said "mum" a few times...although I know it's 'without meaning' but it's very cute.

I've put a more recent photo in the gallery of him...

Hope everyone is doing well...

Hi Girls,
    Horray KTgirl, so glad you got your scan done and WOW at expecting twins!!!! very exciting.
    Welcome Nic, good to see you here. Enjoy!
    Ltlpanda, I have pretty bad carpal tunnel anyhow but it has been much worse of late. I guess the extra pressure in upper back from big boobs is doing it. I am trying to do things like sanding and painting and its a little tricky when you cant feel your fingers!!! Have you tried massaging your forearm from wrist up to elbow? Get DH to do it so you dont make the other arm sore too lol.
    Hope everything is going well for you Jo... cant wait to hear your news!!!

Me: had a family get together on the weekend and came away very upset... GRRRR my mum is driving me insane at the moment. Had a big talk with my brother & SIL and got upset by that too. Ended up in tears at fasta pasta! very embarrassing.....Ah the joys of hormones. I am realising that they (and my family) will be a lot more intense in the weeks of christmas/ birth etc and am really not looking forward to that. sigh.

Hi to all, hope you are going great!!!

Ltl Panda - good on you for getting all your furniture organised.
    I too had carpel tunnel but only for a couple of weeks during my 2nd trimester & it would be mostly at night I'd wake up with the tingling, aching hands sorry I can't tell you how to fix it though.

Sazz - sorry you got upset with the family, it is very hard sometimes being so hormonal & other pp don't actually think that you are more sensitive at this time.
    Xmas will be very hectic for you but maybe try & get some things organised early so you don't have so much to worry about.

Mako - well done on your first outing, I can only imagine how daunting that must feel, I bet you drove soooooooo slow with your precious cargo on board.
    Thanks for asking my next appoint. is not till Friday & I think I have decided not to be induced unless of course he says bubs will be quite big.
    I am still hoping I will go into labour very shortly, I did have some blood tinged mucous this morning so I'm hoping my plug is coming away.
    I know the last few weeks I have noticed this mucous but this is the first time it's had blood so fingers crossed.

Jo - 28 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast