Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April 2006

congratulations on your pg Rebecca and welcome

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz- lovely to see you - how is Ryan going ?

Hi Trish ~ we are going great guns Ryan is the light of my life how are you going ? hows those 2 bundles going ? lots of kick boxing lessons going on in there, i bet ?

Hi girls going for my scan tomorrow morning...fingers crossed xox

Goodluck Shez - I will be thinking of you and your ? or ??.

Yes Shazz- lots of movements and kicks now

Skye - I feel very emotional when I see little ones too - a friend of mine who lost her little girl bub last year is 18wks+ and yesterday found she is having a boy ... made me cry but I can't explain why.

skyelar Guest

All the best for tomorrow Shez, will sneak on at work to see how you got on!

Hi Shazz, hopw you are enjoying your new little man.

What wonderful news for your friend Trish! You will have another little play mate for your boys.

Lots of big scans this week....can't wait to hear how Sheree goes on Tuesday as well. We haven't had a little for a while!

Skye - do you have a big scan this week too - ? Goodluck

Hi Girls I had my scan. One bub measuring 6wk5d. Heartbeating away furiously!! Very excited now!!!
    Goodluck for everyone else with scan this week

skyelar Guest

Congrats on a great scan Shez!

Yes Trish I have my scan on Wednesday, so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!

Congratulations Shez.
    This week sounds like a big 'un!!!

congratulations Shez - fantastic news -well done on a happy heartbeat !

Skye - how did you get those happy smileys ? GL for Wednesday ... big week for scans

Sheree GL to you too for tomorrow - are you telling ? I can't remember ?

I have another scan Thursday but not as exciting as you ladies ...I think boys all round for you too

Justine - how are you ?

Fantastic news Shez!! I am so glad to hear that bub is happy in there and the scan went well.

Tanya

Where is everyone ?

Mel is unfortunately still without her computer but will hopefully be back online soon. Willmartin is doing very well and I told her we are all waiting to see his pics - she said that was how they fried the motherboard.

Hi!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and time is flying by.

Shez - Congrats on your scan, it's so wonderful seeing the little heart beating away.

Sheree - Best of luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear whether it's pink or blue for you!!!!!

Trish - How r yr precious boys coming along?

Well I have finished work and have been trying to take it fairly easy. I tell you what though, there's just not enough hours in the day. My tummy is huge (not to mention my butt, thighs, bb's etc etc). I have put on over 20kg. It seems everyone else gets worried if they've put on ten..........Oh well, not too worry, I actually put on a hell of a lot more with DD and lost the majority of it.

I seem to be keeping my GD under control, which is a relief. As of next week I have to have appt's twice weekly at my ob, so they can monitor me closely. It's very tiring as we live in Country Vic and my ob is in Melbourne so it is a fair hike there and back.

Anyway, really should get to bed I guess.

Love to everyone

Alicia xxxx

Hi Ali - great to hear you are doing so well -you are next in line.

Welldone keeping GD under control can't be easy

Hope the travelling isn't too bad for you

morning ladies

Well done Ali for keeping your GD under control something i failed miserably (sp) at

skyelar Guest

Good morning everyone!!
    Silly me didn't click the box to get email thingos when this thread is updated.

Trish~ Have you gone & changed your settings in USER CP? It is up the top of the screen. There is an option is misc. which lets you have more options in your posts. I just love this little smilie
    Click on go advanced down the bottom of the reply box & you should see more smilies. Can you tell Mel I said Hi & still have the mobile for her if she wants it?

Hi Alicia~glad to hear your GD is under control. Congrats on finishing up work. I am so jealous!!

Can't wait to hear how Sheree gets on today. I am not even going to guess....I am always wrong

Have a great day everyone xo

Thanks guys re the GD, but to tell you the honest truth I really haven't had to change too much at all, basically it seems to be bread that puts it up so I try to avoid that.

I can't believe I'm next in line. DD has her countdown on the fridge that she crosses off each morning. Only 36 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!! We know this as I am booked in for CS, but I guess there is always the chance that I still may go earlier.

Shazz - Ryan is gorgeous, you must be very very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my best buddy coming over with her 2yr old son shortly, I haven't seen her for ages so I'm very excited.

I hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to get on later.........(anxiously awaiting Sheree's u/s results)

Love to all

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast