Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ February 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

We're off to our antenatal class today (all day, once off class) Funny, I don't really feel like going now...!

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sushee -
    Have fun - I am interested what you think of an all day class - everyone keeps telling me - all day is too tiring - I :smt102 never been before.

We went to one all day kinda class with DS but it is adoption so no birth bits covered.

Weekly seem a bit more of hassle have to take DS someone can't leave at home alone at night.

Hey Everyone

Sorry no news to report from me, although due date is only tomorrow. I'm still feeling pretty good and as ready as I'll ever be to have this baby out! Have an appointment with our midwife on Tuesday to talk possible induction if baby doesn't come on his own by then - so I would say one way or another that he will be here by the end of the week!

I keep meaning to ask if someone wanted to PM their mobile number to me I can make sure you're smsed with any news.

Sorry to hear your news Tam - hope you can take some comfort in that we are all thinking of you hon.

Wonderful to see all those tickers ticking on by!! Sorry for lack of personals, hope to catch up with you all and where you're at soon.

XX

Amy hope it all goes well for you and tomorrow sees some action

****Labour VIBEs****

Hey girls, just letting you know that Cailin had her little ma last night. Birth announcement is here.

skyelar Guest

Trish~all the best for your scan tomorrow!
    How exciting I still think :boy:

Hi Girls

Excellent news for Cailin, what a beauty!!!!

Trish - You must be very excited to see your beautiful bubs tomorrow. Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you and definitely logging on tomorrow night to get the all the goss!!! I'm tipping two girls......... xxxx

I'm travelling well, thank god for airconditioning is all I can really say on the matter. I have an ob appt tomorrow, just a routine one, not expecting anything too exciting.

Our little bub is certainly very active, been kicking the absolute "crap" out of me to put it nicely. It's so nice, and you can even see it when it kicks now so it's exciting for DH and DD.

Hope everyone is doing really well and love to you all.

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls

Excellent news for Cailin, what a beauty!!!!

Trish - You must be very excited to see your beautiful bubs tomorrow. Best of luck, I'll be thinking of you and definitely logging on tomorrow night to get the all the goss!!! I'm tipping two girls......... xxxx

I'm travelling well, thank god for airconditioning is all I can really say on the matter. I have an ob appt tomorrow, just a routine one, not expecting anything too exciting.

Our little bub is certainly very active, been kicking the absolute "crap" out of me to put it nicely. It's so nice, and you can even see it when it kicks now so it's exciting for DH and DD.

Hope everyone is doing really well and love to you all.

Alicia xxxxxxxxxxx

I think it is Amy and Mel's :happybday: tomorrow if I remember :-k rightly - please let us know I could be wrong 8-[

thanks for the goodluck - bet I won't sleep a wink tonight -then have sore ears from being on the phone tomorrow (my ear is already sore really - can't wear my hearing aid -lucky got a volume control handset )

Ali - goodluck for your app. and wow on those kicks -hope these two start kicking me soon LOL

Skye - when is your next scan

Just popping in to wish Trish all the best for tomorrow. You must be twice as excited as I am about my scan, with 2 little bubbas to admire. My pick is 2 girls by the way.

Great news about Cailin!

Hope all goes smoothly for you Amy - I'm sure bubs will come any day now..... So exciting!!!

Humphrey - I don't know what to think -laid awake in middle of night (after loo pitstop) thinking of names :-k - I am both excited and scared

Goodluck for your scan Tuesday - Justine are you getting a video/DVD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678