Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ June 2006

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Skye - it is always so sad to hear of a friend's loss - you feel it too and it shows what a compassionate friend you are to acknowledge her precious baby. The willow tree figurines are special.

We pretty much said one name each we wanted and that was it months ago- middle names we talked about and still finalising but close to being set.My Dh is so easy going -he said yes to one I suggested and I knew he had a fave name - I liked it too - so easy.

We had my baby(ies) shower today and my SIL commented my DH is the best she has ever known - not that I am biased or anything. I told her to say it louder so he could hear. He spent all day yesterday/this morning getting things ready. He has been doing everything he can to make it easier for me.

The babies were so spoilt - with the cutest clothes,mobile, bibs, blankets, wraps,face washers,toys,nappies (6-7 weeks worth) bathwash etc (enough to last a year) and I have to find a place to put it all away.We had all these plans to play games but only managed a couple.I got some scrapbooking bits and pieces for me too. Some very special friends travelled a long way to come.

Tiff ,Lily, Ivy & Noah. Ivy and Noah are the most gorgeous babies and everyone loved them and commented how adorable,happy and social they were.They gave lots of smiles and cuddles.

I am now exhausted and aching all over but happy to be so IYKWIM.

Hi Lovelies,

Skye I'm very sorry about your friend. I love those Willow Tree figurines too. Very beautiful - I'm sure your gesture would have helped.

Trish what a great day you had and you deserve it too. So glad you got plenty of wonderful things for the boys as well.

Yes, plenty of new little ones due soon ... can't wait! Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Mel

Skye- what a lovely gesture.
    Morning ladies.

I was just wondering whether anyone has heard from Anney? Hoping her BT went well...

you are right Keen we haven't heard - Anney thinking of you

I forgot to add the boys got these cute little Socceroo tops (bonds) - DH's BIL is a mad keen soccer fan.

WE won't be up watching tonight though I would rather

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Keen,

yes I noticed she hasn't posted either. Hoping all is well with her.

Trish, I know the tops you mean. DH wants to get one for Charlie too. He's also into soccer and is a mad Tottenham Hotspurs fan. That's why Charlie has a framed Spurs Jersey signed by Robbie Keane hanging in his nursery

How have you been keeping anyway, my sweet? All set for the big day?

I agree Trish, my bed "sings" my name most nights by 8:30pm!!!

Skye, oh no, that's really sad.

Wow, another 2 bub's due in 4wks.

Hope no news is good news Anney.

She's been around. I've seen her logged in and she's posted on other forums. I'm unable to message or email her unfortunately because I'm dying to know how she is.

wow Willmartin is 2 months old already - that time has just flown.

Hiya girls,
    I am lurking around, thanks for asking. Another b/t tomorrow then a scan on the 23rd so will move in permanently then, if it is good news. symptoms are still strong so expecting it to be good news

Good luck Anney, excellent vibes

Anney ... it's all sounding so good. I'll be thinking of you. Glad that everything seems to be going fine.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Anney,

glad to hear everything's going well. Roll on the 23rd!

It's very quiet on here. I'm taking it as a good sign though ... we are overdue for new blood ...

Ladies -

Anney - goodluck for 23rd not long now.

Mel - yes it's far too quiet.

BILO has a great special on Huggies Nappies $31.98 for bulk sizes - newborn 108 is our pick - just sent DH off for 6 boxes - one for a gift.The babies wardrobe is full of nappies - hope we can store them under the cot.Experts tell me a box at least a week :eek: - so we will almost have 8 x 108 plus I have four lots (about 88 each) in next size given as gifts.Babylove & Huggies.

My sister made this cool 'Nappy cake' (have to post a picture on website tonight) - she got two blankets - first layer (bottom) with cardboard base and filled with nappies with folded blanket wrapped around outside to hold them in, then a smaller 2nd tier with a big flower poked in middle, and smaller flowers also (baby socks is shape of tulips (?) using pipecleaner for stems. Very clever.Hope it makes sense. But it is going to be a shame to pull it apart.

Wow Trish the Nappy cake sounds excellent.
    How are you feeling?
    Good luck Anney. We definitely need "new blood" in here.

Trish, yes I just saw that special too. The boxes haven't been that cheap in a while (almost $40.00 most of the time). I stockpiled a lot too before WM was born. It is handy because when you're first home, you don't know when you're going to get time to scratch yourself.

Also not sure if this special is running in all states but Coles here in Victoria have Babylove bulk nappies at a significant discount. WM is in Infant size ... normally $28.00 now $18.00 for 88 nappies.

I love the idea of the Nappy Cake. I've seen a bouquet made of nappies, singlets etc. It's a brilliant idea but I agree, a shame to dismantle it!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast