Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after Long Term TTC ~ March 2006 #3

Mel - Wishing you all the best for the c/s tomorrow, I know you'll do great! Yay - you'll be meeting your little 'un \/

Sush- Hopefully it's not too much longer...rest up!

Excellent to hear a new arrival will arrive shortly! Good luck Mel!

Good luck for you too Sush! You sound more than ready to go.

Sheree - great news on lots of movement from bubs - nothin beats it does it?

Shazz - you're up after Sush I guess.

Then guess who's next - you TRISH!!!! OMG wow :shock: (of course there's a wee lull in the proceedings before you pop pop honey)

Justine the race is definately on i am being induced on the 18 th April and they did a stretch and sweep yesterday so i have already had a show and lost the plug thingy and have been having contractions on and off since about 30 mins after they did the procedure so it a matter of waiting now

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz, hunny, you may go before me even! My doctor refused to let the midwives do an internal yesterday as he wanted me to 'go on my own'. I haven't yet lost my show or had any regular contractions, so I think I'm a little further behind than you are!

count your blessing's sushee i am so wishing that they hadn't have done the S&S now even though i was already nearly 3 cm dilated i had another 12 hours of intense 2 - 4 mins apart of contractions straight after they did it i have fully remembered what labour is like now and i must say i am crappin' myself 8-[

Sush, thanks so much for updating everyone. This is the first chance I've had to log in! Have been in touch with Hayseed also so she will let you know all the details after tomorrow's momentous event.

Thank God it's almost over is all I can say. I was momentarily shocked but that only lasted five minutes. Now I'm just relieved.

Thank you all for your good wishes and I'll be back soon with pictures.

Take care till then and Sush - LABOUR VIBES!!!

Love and other bruises,

Mel

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Mel,

glad to see that you've managed to get on here and know that we're thinking of you. We will await Hay's update tomorrow with bated breath!

love
    sushee

Shazz - Wow, shouldn't be long now then!

It's all happening in here - everyone waits til the forums go down...that'd be right!

Crikey Shazz! It's all happening isn't it? I'm with you on the labour thing - knowledge is a baaaaad thing....

Hhhmmmmm the S&D doesn't sound like it's "up my alley" (hehhehehe). WOW Shazz you seem really close too LV sent your way. =D>

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

You girls are going for a hat trick tomorrow by the looks of it - Shazz,Sushee and Mel - how exciting \/

rest up ladies

Make that 4 for tomorrow Trish, Theresa from April is having her c/s @ lunchtime...

Good luck for tomorrow Mel. And LV's for Shazz & Sush!

Now if only I could join you....

Bel

Shazz - sorry, in my excitement I forgot to say good luck to you too. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Thanks Bel and LV to you as well. It's all happening.

Mel

Shell - Your little darlin Holly is just adorable! You must be SO proud.

Sheree - not long to find out the sex then... I get blue vibes from you. Bet that big growing belly is reassuring.

Sush - I reckon the 18th is your day my sweet. And the pink vibes are strong from your sector. Cant wait to see....

Mel - GOOD LUCK with tomorrow and finally getting to meet your Will Martin! Will keep looking to see how you are going..

Skye - thanks for keeping my seat warm. Hope I slide over very very soon, with so many leaving here I plan to drag over several others... I have my eye on Anne and Tam.... Hard to believe you are already past the 14week mark!

Shazz - OMG! Didnt even realise just how close you were! OOoooohhh it is just SO very exciting in here right now!

Hey did you guys hear that Gwyneth Paltrow had a baby boy and named him - no, not banana - but "Moses". Interesting.... not sure what I think of that one....

I promise that I will post AS SOON AS I GET THE PHONE CALL!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!

Best of luck Mel, you must be absolutely beside yourself with excitement. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!! xx

Sushee - Hope the pain/pressure eases up for you xx

Shazz - I'm tipping you will be joining Mel in announcing your precious bubs arrival tomorrow. I really hope so. Best of luck xx

Sheree- Glad all is going well. Don't you just love those movements, it's such a magic time. xx

Well, I had an appt with my ob yesterday and all is going really well. He has booked me in for a c/s on the 14th of June... 9 weeks away. I have made the executive decision to finish work earlier than I first planned. I will work another 2 weeks after this one and then have a year off. It is such a great relief to have that end so close, especially as I have quite a high stress job and am really exhausted.

Anyway, hope everyone else is going really well and I'm so glad that we are up and running again. I've been having withdrawals, even though we had the temp forums, it just wasn't the same.

Love to all and once again best of luck to Mel!!!!!!!

Alicia xx

Ooooooh Sush, not long for you...you either Shazz!! Oh I'm just so excited for the lot of you.

Sush, I was looking at your website and saw your tatts! They look great on your preggie belly!!! I know it was asked before, but did they stretch?? Cause if they did, those butterflies have probably turned into emperior moths!!! LOL

Hello ladies nice to be back

Good luck to everyone getting ready for babies! Cant wait to hear news \/

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast