Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006

Justine YAAAAAYYY on the little princess! What fantastic news! I'm glad to see I've at least got one right! I still think Sushee is giving off girl vibes so I'm waiting eagerly to find out on that one.

Ali - yep, the tiredness can get overwhelming. It must be hectic with children to care for as well. Hope you can get some time to put up your feet.

Skye and Sheree - good luck with your scans! Hope everything is going well with you both and that your spotting settles down Sheree.

Well I was going to have a scan yesterday but doctor was running an hour behind. He had a room full of women and three deliveries upstairs at the hospital! No problems with Willmartin. He has dropped a bit further into my pelvis and is doing well. I'm a bit iron deficient apparently so am now on Fefol. Haven't done too badly to get to this point without my friend anaemia coming to visit.

(On an unrelated topic, I noticed from the tram yesterday that the Melissa Cafe in Smith Street, Collingwood was offering "chicken schitzels" and "waldorp salad" on their lunch menu. Call me childish but I smirked about that for hours).

Hope you are all doing well. Will check in later to see if there is any news. I'm feeling hopeful about Amy because it's been a few days now. Can't wait to find out how it all went.

Mel

Morning ladies sorry about the cut and paste

My first ( for this PG false start ) i started contracting at 3.30 pm worse then last time 3 mins apart no change if i walked around showered or anything major freak out gradually got further apart longest being 7 mins then back to 2 mins apart thought i had better ring hospital just to be sure felt like a complete idiot being 3rd baby you'd think you know whether it was the real deal or not so any way midwife tells me to hot tail it up there ( 40 min drive ) as my last labour was 1 hour 26 mins ok so off we go contractions hurting like hell but getting shorter in length and gradually getting longer between them again up to 6 mins apart about 10 mins out from the hospital back stops aching contractions eased but not completly gone so in we go hooked up to monitor for half hour had 3 pretty good ones in that time so they get an OB to check me out bub at 4/5 head down cervix Closed pretty darn happy about that so they let me go after about 4 hours of niggly crappy pains and this morning i am back to have pretty full on BH and to top it all off i got to inject my self with insulin so much easier when you have the needle to do it have i said before that i'm really over this i want to enjoy at least part of the pg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz - you poor thing - what a night for you. Glad you are here posting this morning.

Ryan we want you to hang (okay so your upside down) in there for a few more weeks - you can't come to at least Easter !

Shazz - take it easy ... as much as you can. Hope you can get lots of help around the house!

Trish - woohoo on the blue bunch! Great news, sweetie.

Justine - Glad to see one of the rarer ones on the way (or so it often seems in this thread) - a pinkie!

Skye - cant believe how fast you have gotten to the 10 week mark!

Sheree - you too! 10 weeks already - that is just fan-bloody-tabulous! SO happy for you, matey.

Ali - I tell you, your avatar is looking mighty think for a 24 week pregnant gal

Sush - ooooohhhh I just cant wait!

Rose - Congratulations - Seeing that strong heartbeat is such a wonderful moment!

Keep that seat spare you guys, because Keen is going another FET! I plan to be here very very soon, alrighty then.

How scary Shazz! The worry nevers ends does it? Take it easy honey.

Hi Keen - great to see you!!! Good luck for your FET and I shall hold this seat right here {.................} for you.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Keen,

your seat has been here with a big ole 'reserved' sign waiting for you for as long as I can remember! C'mon down!

Sheree, I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well. The spotting must be worrying, but you're 10 weeks already! I hope, like Trish, it stops after a while and you can relax and enjoy it all without the niggly worry.

Justine, OMG a girl! I knew it! Congrats to you, Dh and Isaac! Poor Isaac, I remember the first time I put Ariani into childcare. Far more traumatic for me to see her upset that for her in the long run. In fact at 15, she about how I reacted to things she can't even remmeber anymore!

Mel, I reckon you're right. the closer I'm coming to the end, the more convinced I'm having a little pink baby too.

Shazz, I hope your BHs ease, and you can enjoy your last tri more. I get some ripper BHs too, but Dr reckons it's coz I'm having my fourth that I've been getting them so early. Nothing as regular as yours though, so I can't imagine how you feel.

I sent Amy my mobile number but it was after the last time she posted and I don't know if she got it even. Hopefully all is well and we'll hear her birth story soon! Lol!

Rose, what a relief seeing bub's hb. We put two embryos back in too, but are pg to a singleton. After 12 other embryos failed to implant, I'm happy to have one strong bub that did!

Skye, goodluck for your next scan!

As for me, ob appt tomorrow. I don't think my tum has grown much to be honest. Will find out for sure tomorrow. Last visit, my fundal height hadn't changed in 3 weeks, and honestly, I don't think it's changed since then either. Bub is still measuring big for dates, so Dr isn't overly worried, but I guess I'm being paranoid now. Everyone pls send 'big bub' vibes.

Mel, 'Schitzel' and 'Waldorp'. Teehee!

love
    sushee

Just changed my ticker to something a little more girly!

I just watched the scan DVD - what a classic. I don't think I can show anyone as we're keeping the sex to ourselves (except to you guys of course). In one shot the curser is pointing betrween the legs making 2 little lines on the screen - kind of obvious what she's pointing out.

Good luck for your OB appointment tomorrow Sush. I shall send you normal and healthy bub vibes.

Keen - best of everything for you with FET

Justine - love your pretty pink ticker - our video is same - except you can't miss the blue accessories - even I saw one before he pointed it out.

Sushee maybe baby is engaging and lower down 'in the brim' ? fifths they say so fundal height won't be different. :smt102

Amy wonder if anyone else in NZ has her contact details ?

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!

Had my scan this morning & was so excited to see lil bebe again! DD was saying how she was going to see her baby today etc etc then as soon as she got there the Dr made her a rubber glove chicken & she didn't give two hoots

All the best Keen for your FET, I want to see you in here ASAP!

Shazz I hope you are feeling ok today & that bubs stays put a while longer yet. :flower:

Trish are you going boy crazy at the shops yet? I saw some gorgeous wraps today wish I knew what colour I was having :-k

Mel lmho at that spelling! I am a teacher & it is my biggest pet hate anal aren't I! Don't you hate when they are running late. Glad to hear Willmartin is doing well though.

Hi Sheree great to see you! Hope you are getting lots of rest & taking it easy. Are you going to find out what colour this bubs is? Let us know how your scan goes.

Alicia LOL @ the grade 3 homework. My class has been :shock: at me lately. I have no idea atm. When are you going to stop work?

Sush are you next after Amy? I will guess for you, surely I can get 1 out of 3 right!

Justine have you got names picked for your princess? Little girls are so funny

Take care everyone, I hope Amy is well & resting with her new bubba?!?

all good here had 40 or so minutes of constant BH again earlier this afternoon but things seem to be calming down again ( feet up )

skye ~ well done on the great scan

Keen ~ it's so good to see you back posting i wish you all the luck and baby dust i can find for your FET

Sheree ~ take it easy and wow at 10 weeks already thats fantastic ( i wonder why everyone else tickers seem to fly along but when you watch your own it's at a snails pace )

Big hi to every one else i have to run to get DD to Netball training i getting the hands on the hips head ****ed to one side look

Skye,

actually I'm the last of the April mums due, with both Mel and Shell due before me (shell by 4 days though so it'll be a race to the finish for the two of us! Lol!)

Trish, ta re the measurements for the fundal height, as I did wonder about that too. I did ask whether bub 3/5 engaging would affect the fundal height and Dr said yes, probably, but still did a quick scan to check things out. By the u/s bub is now not 3 weeks ahead anymore, more like 1-2 weeks ahead, which is what, of course, made me worry. I know bub is still big for dates, but can't help worrying that it's growth seems to have slowed down.

And today, after having washed all of bub's clothes 2 weeks ago, I went to the shops with my sister and bought a whole lot more baby's clothes at Kmart (20% off newborn clothes) so will have more washing to do! Lol! I don't even know the flavour, but have managed to find so many cute things in yellow and light green!

Getting loads of BHs now though, so will sign off and go have a lie down. Too much shopping for one day and my body's rebelling!

love
    sushee

Ha, Sush - no such thing as "too much shopping"

you go put those fet up and get Karl to do some serious pampering..... \/

tiggy Guest

hi girls,

I just wanted to thank everyone who has been following my dad for the last few months.

My dad died yesterday. I was so lucky to have been able to spend the week end with him. He fell into a coma on Sunday night and his body finally rested on Wednesday.

thank you all so much for your support over the last six months.

skyelar Guest

Tiff I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Will have you in my thoughts & prayers xoxox

My sincere sympathies Tiff - may he rest in peace.

Tiff -
    My heart reaches out to you and your family on this sad occasion. May your dear Dad rest in peace.

Oh Tiff,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I am glad you got to spend his final moments with him and he went peacefully having his loved ones around him.

love
    sushee

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast