Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006

Tiff, I'm so sorry for this loss. Thinking of you and your family.

Love,

Mel

Tiff, am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. He sounded like a real gentleman and I think its wonderful you were able to be with him through all this. Thinking of you and your family through this very difficult time...

Arggh just lost my post - anyway just to let you know that I've just had my show and waters starting to leak, no contractions yet but maybe not far away!!

I have Sushee's number so will keep her updated!!

Take care all - sorry for no personals but am now rather anxious after all my calmness!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I promise to keep you all updated! Good luck, Amy, and many good vibes for a quick and easy labour! Can't wait to see pics of the little fella!

love
    sushee

Oooooohhhh GO AMY!!!

Good luck honey - hope it's a quickie for you.

Trish, nah I certainly don't have the knack, I got myself & melbo wrong, hehe. :-)
    Melbo, yeah I'm still guessin pink for Sush too, not long til we all find out.

Tiff, those pickies r great, especially the family pic & the christening pickies.
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of ur dad.

Shazz, oh bugger on that naughty GD, but guess it's good u get to meet bub's 2wks early & means u'll be the 4th April BB in this thread, cool. :-)
    Yikes on that scare, hope u can rest as much as possible and that bubs waits longer.

Rose, that's awesome news on ur scan, congrats. There's quite a few of us in here that have had the spotting for wks & still have happy healthy bubs, so try not to worry, easier said than done huh!!!

Justine, sounds like ur tickled PINK, hehe, congrats that's great.

Keen, yay, seat is definitely warm for u. and too right on the low pink count in this thread. :-)

Amy, ooh, so looks like u might have some good news tomorrow (or hopefully for u, today, a short labour), yay. :-)

Well check up on Mon went well again, bub's still well down in my pelvis, obgyn says not actually classed as engaged as head still small enuf to pop in/out of my pelvis & bubs still feels normal size, yay. Hmm, feet have been worse than ever this wk, can barely bend ankles, hehe, so dont think i will work any longer than next fri. :-)

bugger, debug error wont allow editing...

Sush, tis gonna be a race huh, 4 of us all due with about 2wks of each other, cool.

skyelar Guest

Ohhh great news Amy! Can't wait till your bub arrives!!

OMGoodness, 4 due together, I will need some more belly buds in here to keep me company 8-[

Good luck Amy i can't wait to hear of bubs arrival

calm happy thoughts for you calm happy thoughts [-o<

Shell ~ i am so ready to be in the April Race

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I read Kelly W post her Dr is planning to make her wait till 38wk6 days .

Amy I am so excited for you -another friend of mine was being induced today but we haven't heard any news yet - so tomorrow will be double the excitement \/

Had my 10 week appointment today!!
    Everything is fine, I LOST 2 kilos (must be all that puking) but my belly is starting to stick out alright lol I saw baby on an u/s again, OMG the different from 6w to 10w is amazing! I saw arms and legs and it looks like a real baby, it was even jumping all over my uterus, so cool, Im in love!! Have my nuchal scan in 2 weeks.

Im here Skylar!! You and I will need to liven the thread up a bit when the others have moved on to NewMommyLand. Maybe we should round up some more LTTTC grads????

Ooooo, so excited for Amy, can't wait to check in the morning. Hoping all goes well.

Take care

Amy, go you good thing! Can't wait to hear.

Love,

Mel

Thanks Trish, I remembered after posting last night, that KellyW is the 5th April BB, due between Mel & me, however may end up being late March instead (twinnies). :-)

Anna, yay on ur scan, & another in 2wks, cool.

Okay, I'm hanging around like a noxious gas. I just can't wait to hear how Amy went.

Somebody slap me ... I need to go out for groceries and I can't tear myself away from this computer ...

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning all,

no news from Amy overnight. Yesterday she was saying that while her waters were leaking, she didn't have any contractions, so I'm thinking it's not happened yet.

Hello all you lovely girls. Much busier in here than usual with everyone hanging out for Amy's news. But yes, we need more from the LT forums! Mel, Shell, Shazz and I are all due in the next 4 - 8 weeks!

As for the April Race, Dr said at my appt with him yesterday that he's no fortune teller, but if he were a betting man, he would bet I'm going to go a little early. He doubts I'll get to my due date, but would hope that bub stays put until I'm 37 weeks at least. Every day thereafter will be a bonus.

Just the loss of a bit of mucous a week or so ago after some BHs, the early engagement and my weight loss - I've lost 2 kilos in 2 weeks - suggest to him that I may be closer than my dates indicate. Which is kinda sad coz I am probably the one who would have been happy to go all 40 weeks and even a bit more. I'm still hoping I will! Even with all the 'signs', there's a chance I will go full term, so I'm hanging on to that!

But the good news is bub is definitely still growing, and Dr has not an iota of concern about its development. He will do another in-office scan in a couple of weeks to check sizes, but other than that, all is as well as it could be.

Will check in later with news, if any, of Amy.

love
    sushee

skyelar Guest

LOL me too Mel I am at work but with my class working quietly I am doing some 'work' on the computer O

Woo hoo Anna, glad you are well & all looked good with your scan. I have another one on Tuesday so I am looking forward to that.

Sush so glad that the Dr isn't worried about bub coming early. I am like you & as much as I wanted to meet my DD I was loving being pg as well.

Have a great day everyone! :flower:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast