Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ March 2006

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

hi all,

still no news on Amy, though I'm sure that my posting made a whole lot of you look! Lol!

Sending her many quick labour vibes.

love
    sushee

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I am waiting - two others ladies I know one from support group and from another IVF group - have just delivered one @ 39 wks :boy: and the other :twingirl: @ about 34wks - so Amy will make my day -three happy mums and four bubs.

Now for Kazz and Declan too

Patient-Rose Guest

Hi Everyone,

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a bad stitch like pain on the rhs of my lower abdomen. It kind of pulsed on and off for a few hours and I couldn't sleep. Eventually went away. Does anyone know what that was all about? :-k

Hi Rose

sounds like your uterus stretching i get a very bad stitch like pain on either side sometimes bad enough i have to take a panadol or 2 if your worried though go and get checked out by your dr hope it feels better soon

Hi Rose

I'm with Shazz, it's prob just your uterus stretching, but in saying that, similar things happened to me early on in this pg and I always felt better to get it checked out anyway. I'm sure you'll be fine xxxxxxxxx

Alicia

Hi Girls ... doing my morning check in.

Sushee - it does sound like you might be going early doesn't it? I'm sure if it comes to that, that all will be well but I understand the anxiety. Hope things have settled down a bit for you. The little one sounds strong and healthy so that is all good. Your doctor seems to be a nice reassuring type - just what you want really.

Trish - great news about your friends. Hope we soon hear some wonderful news from Amy.

Rose - (lovely name by the way) I had those stitches too. Still get them sometimes, usually when I try to stand up. Hope they ease up for you soon.

Had a weird dream last night where I had been admitted to the maternity hospital but because I had failed to give birth within the three days allotted to me, they sent me home. It was breakfast time because they were coming around with the bacon and eggs but they wouldn't give me any because I was going. It took me hours to pack my bags because I couldn't find all my stuff, all I could smell was bacon and eggs and it was driving me MENTAL (yes, I dream with all five senses, it seems).

Hope you ladies are having a lovely Saturday. Clouds have cleared down here so it looks like another nice warm one ahead.

Shall come in and catch up on the happenings a bit later on ...

Love,

Mel

Sushee - any word on Amy ?

Hope no news is good news & not a sign of a long labour.. :-)

Hope ur ok Amy. :-)

Posted a belly & some feet (oedema) piccies on my www, hard to see though, hehe.

Woke at 5am after hearing our car start up, freaked & thought someone was stealin it, then heard our front gate, looked at alarm clock & realised DH is goin fishin, oops, hehe.
    Then up at 6am, 2nd AH Help Desk call, I was #2, but now #1 until Monday, as he called in sick Fri & didn't organise with our boss to have someone else be #1, only just found out now, after my 2nd early morning call, doh, not happy jan, as I said I wont be doin next wk, as plan on finishin on Fri. But poor thing, he said somethin bout havin some procedure on his throat in hospital (absess?). :-|

Who will win the labour lottery next I wonder, hehe.

skyelar Guest

I hope you are ok too Amy! Everytime I get a topic notification I rush to this thread

Eewww Shell on the early morning wake ups, my DD got her electric drum kit out this morning :shock: I don't know what was worse that, or my DH saying 'SSSHHHH BUBBA YOU WILL WAKE UP MUMMY' in the loudest voice....MEN

Thinking of you Amy xxxx

Shell - Yr poor little tooties, they are soooo swollen. What do you have to do for that? Is your bp normal? My feet are a bit swollen already and I was feeling sorry for myself, I forgot just how swollen they can get later in pg. Your belly is so beautiful, just a perfect rounded bump!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend xxx

Alicia xxx

Yes, I thought something had happened on the Amy front too! Never mind, it is time for morning check in.

Shell - your poor feet ... oh my. And you're such a delicate little flower too, it must feel so uncomfortable. My ankles are a bit puffy but it's really just the one foot that feels "fluidy". I won't complain after seeing yours though. Do you find the heat makes it worse? I find that when we have cooler days it isn't so much of a problem for me. We're nearly there so I hope you can hang tight for a few more weeks.

Shell and Skye - how funny ... I woke up early too this morning but it was because there were men in the driveway, having a loud post nightclubbing conversation! Must be a full moon or something!

Shell your pics have inspired me. Will ask DH today to get a photo of Willmartin's bed and toy basket (he hasn't got a nursery) and a few belly shots because I realise I haven't posted any yet. Should be up on the website in the next day or so for you guys to have a look.

Going to spend the rest of the day, mucking around with pillows, quilts, clothes and Space Bags. I bought a couple of really huge Space Bags so am hoping I can get all the spare linen into one of those. Should make enough room to hang the thing I'm using to store the nappies in the wardrobe. Then I'm going to finish waterproofing my new shoes and dusting my bedroom. Are any of you still awake? Good oh ... I'll see you later on then!

Mel

Have fun with the space bags Melbo \/ Good to see that nesting kicking in.
    I hope all is well with Amy!
    Goodness Shell those feet! I hope you're getting lots of foot massages from DH.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning all,

Finally! An sms from Amy early this morning about 3.30am WAST!

Hi Sush, Noah Anthony finally arrived last night at 11.33 weighing 10pd 6! 3 day labour that ended in c-section. Give my love to all the bb girls and i'll be online soon to let them know more details.
    Congratulations Amy and DH on the safe, if long, arrival of Noah!

love
    sushee

YAY finally! Congrats Amy and DH!!

Thanks Sush for keeping the vigil. Can't wait to hear all the details and see some pics of the happy family.

Love,

Mel

Yay for Amy!!!! Congratulations!!! My, what a big boy you are Noah.

Congrats Amy and DH! Welcome to the world Noah \/

Congratulations Amy & DH on the arrival of your big & beautiful :boy: Noah Anthony

Welcome to wonderful world Noah !

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast