Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ May 2006

Sal Guest

...OK just visited your site, Tiff. That is such a lovely pic of your whole clan! Noah is very cute, love his little cleft chin - I think he looks like dad and Ivy looks like mum, is that the general consensus? Love the pic of Ivy just pretending to eat her farex!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Maybe our dear mod - Sushee - could be persuaded to ask the bosses about a new forum/thread for Parenting after LTTTC - attached to Pregnancy after LTTTC forum .We all have been through so much together. There are quite a few of you already and several more to join the ranks in next 3 months.

It would be much easier to keep in touch with each other than searching through born in groups.

Wow Sal - Miles is 4 months old already and Ivy & Noah 6 months , Tomas must be 6 months old too ... wonder how Gabby & Tomas are going. It just seems like they were born not long ago.

Sal Guest

Trish, that is a grand idea! We do have a bond and there is no place (other than for us grads to gate-crash here) for us to chat. Of our grads, Jo and Tam are also in the Jan bubs thread, but for some reason that thread is dying off Of course you know I'd have you in my dream mother's group, just waiting for the 41 days to pass and you have your boys in your arms!

I couldn't agree more about the babies after LTTTC thread - it would be great! I have trouble catching up with everyone and trying to follow everyone in their monthly threads is so hard. My March thread is great but I miss you guys so much. Right I'm off to catch up on everyone and see their beautiful bubs and try...to get my website finally done! I'm having trouble reducing the size of my photos to post them as the computer I'm on is slow and old and pretty frustrating really!

Wow Trish and Ali..so close!! Can't wait.

Sal Guest

Amy! So good to hear from you! Gosh, I just knew I wouldn't put down all the grads when I listed them Can't wait to see pics of your (is he still BIG) bubba?

I shall put it to the other mods girls...

Oooooh - I just love it when you "old timers" come back and visit us. I never really got into my August belly buddies as I always felt more comfortable here. It would be great to all stick together.

Hey girls!

I have spoken with the other mods & at this stage we would prefer not to start up a chatter thread for the LT TTC mums. If we started up one for you guys we would then have to start them up for all of the other sections as well IYKWIM. We like to keep the Baby Buddies in months so you can chat with people who have children at the same stage as your own.

Having said that, if you're having problems keepin track of each other, why not put all of those you're interested in into your buddies list? When you log in, just go to your profile, into the buddies list then click on whoever to track them down easier....

hey guys! just popping in here to let you know that our assisted conception starts monday with IUI and i am HOPING to join you all in here VERY soon

Yay Danni! All the best with your treatment and look forward to seeing you in here very soon.

Sheree, sounds like the party went well.

Justine & Trish, LOL, the things we do when preggy hey.
    Good results too Justine.

Sush, sounds like Charlie's coming along well in the sleep dept, great for u. I was wondering how the christening went.

Mel, glad to hear everyrhing's going well for you. Great photos, can't wait to see more.

Sal, u,ve gone from 1 extreme to the other with the weather, I'm with u, I'm a cold frog, thank god for heaters.

Trish, I agree, time has flown & it does seem like bubbies were born yesterday.

Hi Amy. Hope u & bub are both well.

Best of luck Danni, hope there's some exciting news coming.

I agree Tiff, I know we're not meant to be in here, but like everyone said, it's easier to catch up on everyone by coming to this thread. :-)

9 days to go til we meet Ali's bubby.

Well Holly hasn't rolled on her tum since, but has come mighty close a few times, spoke to soon, hehe. We've had a breakthru in the BF, Holly has grown out of biting, just like the CHN said she would & last Tue was the last time I used the shield, yay.

tiggy Guest

OMG, how could I forget Jo and Tam and Amy???? Shame on me!AND Gabby too, where is my brain???
    Amy, how is your Noah? Any photos for us?
    Jo, how are your little ones?
    Tam, how are your beautiful bubs?
    Gabby, are you out there, how is Tomas???

I guess if we can't have a thread we'll just have to keep jumping in here to check up.
    Sal, so glad to hear that your Miles is doing fabulously!
    I miss chatting to you and all the others too. Your mother's group sounds like a good idea.We all have so much in common. Mother's groups in my area are more like baby competitions, MY baby can do this...can YOURS???? So I don't go.
    I guess I mainly hang with the premmie mums these days. Carrie! Oh Yeah, Carrie is one of us too!

Well I've finally managed it and have some photos on Noah's webpage. I don't think he really looks like his photos but there you have it! It's SO good to catch up with you all and I guess if we can't have our own thread then we'll just have to hang out in here!

Tiggy, your photos are amazing. What a beautiful family you have, I can't believe Noah and Ivy are 6 months already - they are just gorgeous.

Sal, Mel, Sush, Shell and Trish - I'm off to view your webpages and catch up on your gorgeous bubbas.

Hope all the beautiful LTTTC bellies are growing nicely!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Amy
    Noah is gorgeous - he looks so much older in the jolly jumper and tall

you mummies keep popping in ... we love all these adorable babies.

Hi Girls,

Tiff, Amy and Sal, your little ones are just beautiful. Real little dolls. I will have to get cracking with more photos for you all to look at. Preferably ones where WM doesn't have the products of birth all over him.

He-he Tiff at the mother's group .. I have a friend whose mother's group sounds very similar to yours =) Sal, I'm old enough to have a 15 year old so I can't even imagine what it must be like in your group. I think that's what they used to call "the generation gap".

Danni GOOD LUCK for your cycle and I hope you can move in here soon. There will be tumbleweeds blowin' around soon unless we get a few new tenants.

Ah the sounds of silence are emanating from the living room. That must mean WM has finally dropped off (to sleep that is, not the couch). I've been up since 3.30am and this is my second cup of coffee so maybe I should go and grab some more shut eye as well.

And guess who's back? Not the Hugabub but that's another whinge for another day. AF!!!! I feel a bit stupid actually because I didn't even realise it was AF. I thought I'd started bleeding again for no reason and was going to ring my obstetrician. Luckily I didn't get that far before the realisation dawned. Ah well, at least I know my uterus still works.

Hope you are all well and I will catch up a bit later today.

Mel

Sal Guest

*sigh* about our own thread (can understand why, but we are SOOO special!!) oh well, I guess I will add you all to my buddy list, so I can track down your posts if you don't drop in here for a while....

Amy, just had a peek at Noah, what a BIG cutie! He looks as big as Miles already, he must be off the charts for size? So he's going to be a blonde blue-eyed boy?

Mel, will await new piccies eagerly. What whinge do you have with the HAB? Ah, I was mystified with AF return too! Only I have a good excuse, my bleeding really did never stop, I bled for 6 weeks post birth (I never new it could go on that long...girls who are pg now, enjoy being AF-free while you can , it comes back with a vengeance) and my AF was just further fresh blood on top of the locchia.

tiggy Guest

OMG Sal,
    Just had a peak at Miles' photos! What a cutie!
    Amy, I took a look at Noah's piccies too, he gorgeous as well.
    We do make lovely babies here at PALTTC!! (Not biased at all)!

I'll have to get a bigger photo space. I have photos of them in the NICU and of their birth but have been too frightened to put them up because none of it is pretty but it's their story really, part of their lives so have been considering it...hmmm.

Have my big girl, Maddy home with tonsilitis today and AJ the elder of the boys home too.
    Because there are so many kids, I try to have a special day with them one at a time (with the babies in tow, of course). Today is his day.
    We are tossing up having a DVD day, its definately the weather for it!

8 days until we meet Ali's baby!!!!

Sal,

HAB is at drycleaner's for repair. A seam came undone. I dropped it off on Monday and went back yesterday to pick it up. He'd drycleaned it and ironed it to within an inch of its life but the bloody seam wasn't fixed! Now it will be gone another two days. I would have sewn it up myself but no sewing machine. It was a bit too long to repair by hand.

Oh and my AF was exactly as you describe. My lochia has only just finished too.

Tiff, I hope the kids are better soon. Have fun choosing DVDs!

Mel

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast