Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ October 2006

Default Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ October 2006

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sammi-j - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected] Admin

And we will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Thanks ladies and congratulations...

Forum Name:
    State:
    Due:
    Hospital:
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl / Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl -
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC:
    Number of previous pgs:
    Any assistance:
    Fertility Issues:

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Forum Name: Shezabelle
    State: QLD
    Due: 29/12/06
    Hospital: North West Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 8/5/6
    Gender of Baby: if more than one will find out if one surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Secret
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 24 months
    Number of previous pgs: 1 miscarraige at 8 weeks Aug 05 though stopped progressing much earlier
    Any assistance: This pg IVF. Since Oct 04 clomid x 4 IUI x 3 IVF x 1cancelled due to OHSS FET x 1 IVF BFP!!
    Fertility Issues: PCOS

Forum Name: Kar
    State: ACT
    Due: 21/02/07
    Hospital: John James Memorial
    Ultrasound Dates: 4/7/06, 16/8/06, 28/9/06
    Gender of Baby: don't know yet
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: waiting for inspiration
    Baby's Website: not yet
    Time TTC: a very long time! last 3 yrs AC/ICSI
    Number of previous pgs: BIG FAT ZERO
    Any assistance: Conceived naturally against all statistical odds while waiting for ICSI FET!
    Fertility Issues: Me: PCO/age/unexplained, DH: poor morph

Forum Name: Confusedegg (CHRIS)
    State: NSW
    Due: 13 March 2007
    Hospital: John Hunter Hospital
    Ultrasound Dates: 18 July
    Gender of Baby: Surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - William-Earle / Girl - Tahlia
    Baby's Website: Under Construction
    Time TTC: 12 years on/off
    Number of previous pgs: 1 EP in 2000, twin girls @ 21 weeks in 2005
    Any assistance: IVF
    Fertility Issues: Right tube removed

Forum Name: Danni
    State: Victoria
    Due: 30th April, 2007
    Hospital: Royal Womens Melbourne
    Ultrasound Dates:
    Gender of Baby: Will find out soon!
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Unsure
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: Over 2 years
    Number of previous pgs: 0
    Any assistance: Last clomid cycle before IVF
    Fertility Issues: DH has 100% abnormal sperm but 1 champion got there

Forum Name: missbelinda77
    Due: 5th June 2007
    Hospital: Kareena Private, Caringbah
    Ultrasound Dates: will find out soon
    Gender of Baby: will find out asap
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: can't decide
    Baby's Website:
    Time TTC: 34 months
    Number of previous pgs: zero
    Any assistance: Clomid & Metformin
    [b]Fertility Issues: PCOS & Diabetes

Forum Name: Ali
    Due: 20.6.07 I think
    Hospital: Newcastle Private
    Ultrasound Dates: 31.10.07 with FS first OB appointment 16.11.06
    Gender of Baby: surprise
    Baby Name(s) Chosen: Boy - / Girl - none yet
    Baby's Website: not yet
    Time TTC: 22 months
    Number of previous pgs: 0
    Any assistance: Stimulated IVF cycle with ICSI, ultrasound guided transfer of 5 day embryo
    Fertility Issues: husbands sperm and i have slight endo
    Last edited by {sarah}; October 11th, 2006 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Woohoo - adding new people!!

Me first me first.. it's wierd seeing my name at the top of the list!!!

Shez - LOL!

Morning everyone!

Has anyone seen Chris? Haven't seen her in here for ages.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I spoke to her the other day ( please dont ask me when ) but it was at least after 28th Sept - it was her birthday !

congratulations Shez on reaching no1 possie ...

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

Sorry been MIA, been having some me time.

Thank you for asking after me.

Have been feeling bit down, not feeling pregnant and DH not been much company, where i feel i am taking this preg on all by myself and feeling down.

Having 18 week appointment on Tuesday and unfortunately i not feeling positive, have only put on 1 kg since pre preg and dont feel preg, although i have a bump (dont mean anything) sorry for sounding negative but when you wake up and your stomach feels less flatter and you dont feel like your uterus is sensitive like had been during early preg.

Kar, good to see your ticker has moved to 20 weeks woo hoo.:happy for you:

Hi Trish, hope your little ones are doing well. Thank you for your email, will reply soon. Yes i thinks it was 29 Sept we spoke. It was my birthday and wedding anniversary also together same day (28 Sept).

It looks as though we need more recruits here after shez, it will only 4..

Hope everyone has great weekend.

Oh Chris :hugs:
    Hope you are feeling cheerier. I know a lot of people feel down around their birthdays and that you feel more positive soon. Maybe you'll get a bit of a buzz from seeing your little one on the ultrasound tomorrow. And it will start moving a lot more soon. Are you going to find out which colour you are having? (PS half your luck to have only put on a kg - I am a bit of a hephalump and am having to cut back on a few things so I don't turn into a complete blimp!).

Morning everyone else - am really keen to read some birth stories and see some pictures - hint hint HINT!

hey everyone, i am finally feeling pregnant Im still nauseas...but its really affecting me. Im wearing those sea sickness bands and they are cutting off my circulation! (fat arms!)

I have my ob appointment today, and my NT blood test. Hopefully we can organise a scan for 11w3d! im excited...but nervous.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Aw Chris you poor thing. If it's any consolation, I put on 10kgs through my entire pg, and the last 6 kgs only in the last tri. And I felt movements early (11 weeks) but apart from that, I did not feel pregnant at all in my second tri.

I'm sure you'll have a lovely reassuring u/s tomorrow!

Danni, hope you get that u/s!

Chris - I got a good feeling about your u/s appt honey, because its on my bday, so it must be good!

ooooohhh how exciting keen!

confusedegg Guest

KAR: Thank you for your post, Look at your ticker fly lady! Things are looking swell for you. I am little anxious because i am still having the tightening in my uterus but they are painless but are making me feel concerned for i didnt have this with my last preg. When i see the bubs i will be happy, i went to the hospital again on Saturday night with lower back ache and tightening in uterus it happened on Friday night also (thats why i went to hospital on Saturday night). I thinks MAYBE BH's, one m/w thinks could be irritable uterus??? no UTI present and have done vaginal swab. I had more of the tightening this morning. I will feeling a big idiot if after all this concern its just bubs moving - LOL. As for weight, i am not too concern just hope that bubs is growing and putting on enough weight.

DANNI: Hiya, You poor sausage! i so hope that those bands work for you, they worked for me, but felt like they were restricting circulation also. M/s is a real bugger of thing to have, i had nausea for only week and half with this one and had it for 3 months with twins. I couldnt handle the smell or thought of eating food, meals were a chore. Let is know how you go today with appointment.

SUSHEE: Thank you for your post, I am hoping that the tight feelings i am getting are bubs moving and thats all. Charlies ticker moving along, i bet he is a very handsome little man. The tcker is gorgeous.

KEEN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lovey for tomorrow, it will be a very special day for both of us.

TRISH: How are you and your boys? Hope all is well..

Thank you for your kind words ladies and it does make me feel better. Hope you all had a great weekend and have a lovely remainder of day today. Gotta go do little bit of shopping with DH and grab some healthy snacks, have run out, gotta love those bega stringers... Yummmm....

Sushee - look at you gorgeous one! Love the new pics of all the mods - it's so nice to see you.

yummm bega stringers! hehe

Am I allowed to eat Bocconcini? Its soft...but not really? Well I had a HUGE craving for some so I bought some on the way home from my Ob and some apples and chocolate

I sit here and bite into the cheese and it tastes awful, then i see its out of date!!! I WANNA KILL SOMEONE! lucky i didnt swallow it!

my ob upset me. wants me to wait 2-3 more weeks until scan? noooooooo

He had no idea on what he was talking about today, seriously he upset me. Good news= only 300gm heavier than 7w

Danni - your ob is doing the right thing. Apparently the NT test is best done as close to 13weeks as possible. It can be done any time between 11w and 13w6d but 13w is the best time.

I nearly went out of my mind waiting for the scan! In the end I asked to have it at 12w5d because otherwise a longweekend would have meant I had to wait another 7 days for the results. By moving it two days earlier I got the results in 2 days instead. Hang in there Danni - I know how nerve wracking it is.... and then once you are through it you can loosen your straightjacket for a little while and relax!!!

thanks Kar

I just NEED to make sure my baby is ok. I guess you all know how it feels.

:hugs: YEP!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Danni, you'll be happy once you get to the 13 wk mark and do your u/s then, At this stage, every weeks makes baby that much clearer and better formed! Plus it'll be a good time to do your NT scan. I've heard of ladies doing a scan at 11weeks, only to be told they couldn't get accurate results.

And thanks Kar re my new Av. I'm glad you like it, though I have to admit, I look no where that good IRL! It was just a really good photo of me! (well, I wouldn't use a bad one, would i? Lol!)

Hey ladies just checking in.
    All the best for tomorrow Chris.
    Happy Birthday Keen!!
    Poo about the cheese being out of date danni!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast