Janie congratulations glad everything is ok now. Enjoy your baby hugs
Saffy can't believe your nearing the home stretch so glad everything is going well for you. And yes us older ladies can do it once we get a really good sticky one.
Vic congratulations and good luck I'm sure all will be ok.
AFU am totally in love with my daughter she is now sleeping threw most of the night just waking up for a little top up so I'm getting more sleep. She's starting to find her voice and when she smiles at me it validates everything I went through trying to conceive my little miracle
Terry - Its so lovely that after everything that you went through you now have a beautiful bubba to cuddle. I am so happy for you.
Saff - How nice you have a friend who is pg same time as you. All my friends are all done. My BFF has a 3 year old so its not too bad, but it would sure be nice to have someone close with a baby too. By the time mine is born hers will be at Kindy, so she is in a different stage of motherhood. Still good value though. My sisters youngest is 10, so its been a while for her. Although she has had 3 and seems like a pro
AFM - I had another HCG test today at lunch and just waiting for the results. I just need to calm my nerves a little bit and thought another BT would give me that. The scan seems like such a long time away. I am sure the results will be fine.
hi - I have just had my second blood test and confamation i am pregnate with levels over 1000. very nervous as i have had 5 chemical pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. I think i am about 4 weeks and a few days and believe my EDD is the 2nd march 2014. I go for another blood test tuesday to check to make sure the levels keep rising and my progestrone levels are right.
I have to take progestrone everynight and ATM all the levels are well. worried as i dont "feel" pregnate like i did with the others but i sure am getting hungry and tired
GL to everyone
Bookmarks