thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    How is everyone going?

    Sarah how did your scan go? Did your DD go with you? Still a gender surprise?

    Haha yes I will have to keep the details of this ones birth a surprise. Well actually we will tell them followed by "Do not visit". You can't get that time back so I definitely want to be alone with DH.

    I brought a pram and capsule a week ago. Other then I haven't brought anything but I guess I need to start soon and be a little more prepared. I think I will take a week of work early December just to have some me time before I finish work later Dec and the kids are on holidays. It will all happen quickly once October is over.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Hi mildez :-)
    Long time no post from me!
    I've been off the forum.

    Scan went great, still a suprise , lil kicker wouldn't keep still for ultrasound tech :-D.
    All going fabulous with bub passing milestones very well.
    Looks like a tall baby the tech said.
    Now it plays gymnastics in my tum.
    Wow your nearly 33 weeks !
    Not long to go till you get to meet your lil suprise :-)
    I will be checking back to see how you go.
    Xxx

  3. #3
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Good to hear from you Sarah. I am so pleased to hear everything is going ok and your almost at the magical 26week mark. I will be looking forward to hearing your BA in a few months.

    Yes 33weeks for me tomorrow. Starting to feel very fat, breathless, sweaty, hot etc but all for a good cause. I put my maternity leave notice in yesterday. I have another 5weeks before my leave starts but have taken a week off so only 2weeks left for a week off and then another 2 weeks back. I am really looking forward to meeting this little person. Freaking out a bit with worry but that's just me.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Aw yes I bet your breathless and feeling heavy.wont be long now :-).
    So have you nearly got everything you need now?
    So great you will be able to finnish up work soon, it gets tuff hauling your preg body off to work that's for sure!
    I did a full work training day yesterday and I'm so flat today. So glad I'm not rosterd on till Sunday now.
    Take very good care :-)

  5. #5
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    No not ready yet. I have gained a lot of weight so have been trying to buy a few non maternity outfits. I have the bare essentials for bub but am waiting to know its gender and size before doing much more shopping for him/her. How about you? Have you agreed on any names yet?

  6. #6
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Hope all is going well Sarah4Kurt.

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Hi
    Mildez :-)...
    All is going great! Baby's kicking my ribs bow and takes up all my avomen lol.
    So excited to meet this lil one now, I don't worry as much as I used to now which is good, I still do just not so much.
    I have a beautiful princess/ prince nursery done now, all I have to do is add baby pink or blue! I've had so much fun organising and planning and making things to go in it :-).
    Made girl and boy cot sets now and have everything except a baby pouch now!

    So how are you going hun? Have you got a birth plan?
    I'm being a wuss as I want an epidural!! As it helped me to relax and enjoy my DD's birth where's before it kicked in it was just freaking horrible!