thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Thought id update. My DS arrived last week via emergency lscs following a failed ECV.
    Abit of a shock seeing as l havent needed a c/s before. All is going ok.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    WA
    862

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Wow. Congrats Mildez! I hope you're ok and wishing you a speedy recovery. How much did DS2 weigh?

  3. #3
    2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Apr 2009
    3,750

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    He was 3660grams (8lb1oz) HC 38cm L 54cm. Born at 37+3. We had such high hopes of the ECV working but unfortunately it didn't. The pain was quiet excruciating. From others experience very very few found it painful from what I had heard. I am not sure if that was because I have some abdominal issues (adhesions and a hernia) and I was so anxious about the procedure. It was never going to work apparently as he was on an extremely short leash (very short cord). The Ob doing the c/s had trouble getting his head to descend during the delivery because he was tied in so well. The placenta was fundal so as far away from the exit as possible. I hated every part of his birth but he is healthy and well as am I and at the end of the day that's all that really matters. We have been very blessed.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    WA
    862

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Blimey. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Glad you and Bub are doing ok now though.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Sep 2009
    866

    Re: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

    Thought id update. My DS arrived last week via emergency lscs following a failed ECV.
    Abit of a shock seeing as l havent needed a c/s before. All is going ok.
    Congratulations,thanks for the update