123412 ...

thread: Pregnancy after LT TTC #21

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

Congratulations Lise and welcome Atticus - look forward to hearing all about the birth. Hope you recover really quickly.

Janie xxx

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

A big congrats to Lise on the arrival of your precious bundle Atticus Love love LOVE the name, so strong!

May 2007
    Otago, NZ

Congrats again Lise - I LOVE the photo you have on FB with you and both your wee boys - gorgeous!!!

Eeek, our little girls are arriving on Monday. Scary but exciting! Crazy to think though, that even though there is only 6 days to go, I still have difficulty believing that this is real. I don't think it will really feel that way until they are safely in our arms.

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

WHAT!! Thats great Melissa you have made it to a great gestation, omg I am so excited for you

May 2007
    Otago, NZ

Just popping in to say that Eliza Grace (5lb10oz) and Gemma Claire (5lb6oz) were born by c section at 10.38pm on July 15th!!!! They were booked in to arrive the next day but they wanted to choose their own birthday and my waters broke by themselves. We are all doing well, other than the obvious sleepless nights and some cracked and bleeding ouchy nipple issues which we are persevering with. I think because they have such little mouths, it is difficult to open wide enough but we will get there

Loads of belly rubs to all you girls, can't wait to see all of your birth announcements!

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

CONGRATULATIONS Melisa on your beautiful girls. You did wonderfully to get to that gestation and the girls are great weights

Janiexxx

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Well, I've graduated too! So who is next, Baby Dream Time?

Jul 2009
    melbourne

Congratulations to both Melissa & Maruschke glad you can now both enjoy your beautiful healthy girls

Our updated listed is as follows:

Bubbas Due

Baby Dreamtime - 20/7

MeredithD - 17/8

Terry - 12/9

Cattie - 6/10
    Janie71 - 18/10
    TTL77 - 24/10 (Twins)
    Joy - 31/10

Mia01 13/11

Aries - 10/01
    Saffy - 08/01
    Dutchie80 - 16/01
    Porsche - ?/01

Bubbas Born
    Loops12 - Mylee Therese born 1 May
    Coral73 - Kayla born 6 May
    Teirae - Rosalind
    Lise - Atticus
    MelissaI - Eliza & Gemma
    Maruschke -

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Hi ladies

Im finally joining you in here!

After 2 1/2 years following two FETs and two stim cycles our third stim is officially a BFP!!!
    My
    second blood test today showed HCG 196 (46 last Thursday) and progesterone of 710!!!! Yes very high!!
    Oh my god!!! I'm pregnant!!!! I want to cry!! But I'm at work!!!!

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

Oh Myturn I am sooooooo happy to see you here. Huge congrats honey.

Janie xxx

Sep 2007
    Brisbane

Myturn they are awesome numbers! OMG 710 prog! Well done Enjoy being PREGNANT!!!!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

thankyou lovelies

I am on cloud nine at the moment - I know I have a long way to go, but this is the furthest I have got so far, and I am feeling very positive

although Dr Google is dangerous! progesterone that high seems pretty unheard of!!! I wonder what it means???

Jul 2009
    melbourne

Congratulations Myturn those are great numbers. Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

HCG today was 544, and progesterone 680 I am only taking one pessarie a day now....

so according to betabase it's doubling every 48.89 hours... i think that's good

I am still having trouble thinking of myself as "pregnant".... Instead I can hear myself in my head talking about it (to myself.... ) as "I have had a transfer and it has come back with a positive result.... so my transfer was positive...."

If someone (ie. nurses etc) refer to me as 'pregnant'.... it feels weird.....

How long did it take everyone to "feel" pregnant...?

I am debating whether I should tell people or not.... I really really really want to... but my head says I should not, even though everything is saying it will be fine.... I don't want to tell the whole world... just family and a few friends..... thought I might see how I feel about it after the 6 week scan... which is thursday 16th.....

I am wondering what other LTTTCers decided to do??? who did you tell and when???

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Myturn that's great doubling wowie to your progesterone!! I still find it hard to say pregnant when referring to myself. I am still not out in the open telling people.... They must just think I have piled on a couple of kgs!! I think I will next week

Feb 2008
    Melbourne

My turn your numbers are going fantastic. I started feeling pregnant once the morning sickness kicked in which was between 6-7 weeks both times for me. In regards to telling people I told my immediate family and DHs family on finding out about positive result, then told friends and work colleagues after 12 week scan.

Janie xxx

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

ah joeve.... my BFF didn't officially announce until 21 weeks - she was too scared she'd lose it.... you are only just 13 weeks, I was thinking of officially announcing at work at the start of term 4, so I will be 14 weeks.... (but not sure if I will last!)

for some reason I thought everyone waited until 12 weeks... but it seems that people do tell the 'important people' earlier maybe I shouldn't worry so much... I think I am just scared I will jinx it... a bit like the refusal to POAS....

Random Act of Kindness Recipient
    Add Baby Dreamtime on Facebook

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi everyone,
    My turn congratulations and lovely high numbers. In my 4 pregnancies, 2 successful, 2 not, I have always told family and close friends pretty much from BFP. Couldn't help myself and even when it went wrong, I still had the fun of celebrating the early stages.

Joeve so happy to see you are doing well.

Janue not long for you now x

Terry, I have been very slack posting, I had my baby boy on the 26 July, but not posted a birth announcement (blush). All great with me and he is just divine. You can take me off the list thanks so much x

Will stalk you all to see how you go with your pregnancies xx

123412 ...