Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

Sal Guest

Yep eat sauteed beef as you like! Beef is one of the few meats that is still OK to eat rare during pg (not that sauteed beef is ever undercooked) as long as the meat is fresh when cooked. TBH Australians are a bit paranoid about what's OK to eat and what's not. I avoid sushi, smoked salmon, mr whippy type icecream and shellfish during pg. And that's it. Let's face it, you'd have to be sooooo unlucky.

Oh Kar, hope those results come quick, to put ur mind at ease. I had mine done 1wk b4 scan, combined results (BT+scan) given at end of scan.

Great levels Linda.

Xclnt Shez.

Sal, I was also told no runny eggs by a friend & GP said: no large type fish (mercury risk), deli cheeses/meats/salads (as they're pre-prepared).

Sal Guest

Ooh yep Shell, I forgot to mention not to eat anything that's been sitting around for a while (that's 'cos I don't eat them even when non-preg).

Hi everyone,

Well it is amazing on how much I have relaxed since finding out my hormone levels. Your mind can play such stupid games.

I have got the day off today so I can rest up. I have been a bit congested over the last few days so I better stock up on plenty of fruit.

My DH came home with these cool t shirts yesterday, one said My Mum Rocks and the other said My Dad Rocks. How cute. I hope the next 8 months go by quickly.

I hope everyone else is well.

Linda

Talking

hi everyone
    for those of you who remember Ness4 she had her bub today a healthy little girl Olivia 7pd 8 oz both are doing well

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Ness & Dh on the arrival of Olivia - wonderful news
    thanks Shazz

Hi guys - thanks for all the support. Got home this morning and am trawling through Emails. I'll be back in a few days to post a few piccies of Lily. I actually have a personal website already set up so may just add this. So far only have "fresh photos" of Lily on the site and she looks a bit gooey! She's now 4 days old and is looking gorgeous. Labour was interesting..... will try and post this also. Good news is except for bleeding nipples all is well and Lily is sleeping peacefully as I type.

Hope everyone is well and have to read back to catch up on news. Thanks for sharing my journey with me and I look forward to following all of yours - I aint going nowhere

I've already forgotten how hard this journey has been to have my family cause now I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Thanks again guys.

Humphrey - good to see you back you spunk. Can't wait to see the pics of your dear little mite (and hopefully young Isaac too who must be looking pretty grown up these days).

Linda - glad you're feeling better about things. Hope you can relax now and just take care of yourself.

Ness - congrats on the birth of Olivia and I hope you are both doing well. She's a nice weight too. Hope you will soon be in with some photos for us.

Trish - I love the avatar! Look at those little pumpkins.

Justine - wow home already what a legend ... Lily is gorgeous and not long till master Isaac's big 2 birthday.

I just had to pop in and say I am SO very pleased to see Trish holding her two little men in her av and to see Kar with a big belly Av! Yaye!

Sal Guest

Wow Justine back on BB already, that's impressive! Can't wait for pics and gory birth story (sorry I am an ambulance-chaser in my spare time )

Love the avs, Trish and Kar. Kar is it my preg brain or is your scan today?

Humphrey, awesome, will await that website link with pickies. U too Trish, would love to c more pickies when u have time.

Congrats Ness, wonderful news, another new bubby in here.

Hope ur well Keen & hope to c u with one very soon too.

Sal Guest

Sorry! Congrats Ness!

Woohoo and congratulations Ness.
    Excellent to see you are home Justine.

AnnaT, Skye and (gulp) me are fast running to the finishing line

Congrats Ness! Welcome Olivia!

Great to see you home Justine looking forward to seeing some pics.

Ditto on the great avs girls!!

Yeah halfway for me

Congrats on HALFWAY, Shez!

Sheree - you are getting closer, closer, CLOSER, my sweet!

Skye - are you next??? its all very exciting!

skyelar Guest

OMGoodness, can't believe all the action in her atm!!

Congrats Ness, we need more bellies in here.

Welcome home Justine, congrats again in baby Lily, can't wait to see her.

Gorgeous Av's everyone, so lovely to see Trish holding her 2 lil men.

Woo hoo half way Shez!! Are you finding out the flavour?

Keen, Sheree & Anna are both before me by a week or so. Can't believe how fast it is all moving, even I go :eek: when I see my ticker these days!! Must do a new pic as my tummy has well & truly popped now!!!

BTW have finally come out of the closet (so to speak LOL) my 'real' name is Leanne (but I prefer Lea). I use Skye as it is my DD's middle name online but am no longer a real name phobic so I have changed my ticker!!!

xxx

Lea - glad to call you that - not long to go ! Can't wait to meet you too and see your DD and belly.

Shez- geez that has gone quickly - hooray 20weeks !

Chris - how is the plumbing ?

Kar - how are you ?

Sheree - are you next or Anna ?

Linda -when is your scan ?

have to work out my flikr address

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast