Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

Evening ladies
    As you can see I got over my superstitiousness and plucked up enough courage to ask Kat for my belly. My real one is a very poor imitation at present but am working on it. LOL.

Ness - congratulations.
    Lea - nice to meet you out. looking forward to seeing new belly pic.
    Justine - can't wait to see pics - you'll have to let us in on where the website is.
    Trish - love the updated av.
    Keen - am sending you babydust every time I see one of your posts.
    Sal - no not today - my scan is Monday at 10.30am. Three more sleeps.
    Magic, Shez, Mel, Shell and everyone I've missed

for this little black duck.
    Have nice weekend everyone!

confusedegg Guest

TRISH: LMAO @ Plumbing. I near choked on my dinner when i read your post, i didnt think you'd ask such questions. LOL.

If you are refering to the kitchen sink it is well thanks, if you are referring to my bodily functions, they are regular every 3 days and if not have the nifty prune juice on hand.

How your boys going?

KAR: Your belly belly is lovely, unfortunately i cannot remember the old one.
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 12th, 2006 at 08:48 PM.

Welcome Lea, from the closet that is..
    I think AnnaT EDD is 26 sep but she suspects an earlier arrival. My EDD is 1 oct, but my c/s is booked sep and I too "suspect" an earlier arrival. So I would say that it's neck to neck between us at the moment..

Sal Guest

Lea, so you're out of the closet!

September is going to be an exciting month in here!

Kar, good luck for tomorrow's scan, not that you'll need it...

confusedegg Guest

KAR: All the best for tomorrows scan, like SAL said not that you will need it.

Kar, cant wait to hear ur good news.

Congrats on half way Shezz.

Lea it is then...

Afternoon ladies,
    Am just back from my ultrasound. What a palaver! They just couldn't get the baby in the right spot to measure the NF so after mucking around for nearly an hour first go they sent us away for a walk and made us come back after another hour. After another 45mins trying every trick in the book to try and get the baby to turn over, finally my technician decided to use her final trick and get the other technician in, and lo and behold the baby was finally the right way up to be measured. In the meantime DH and I got to see our baby from every concievable angle including dildo cam!

The baby looks fine but they have to send the results off to their other lab and they don't give out any results until they are combined with the BT unless the scan results come back really bad, in which case they'll ring us this afternoon. So here's hoping for no phonecall.

Hope everyone else is well!

Sal Guest

Oh Kar! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it sounds funny now! I'm sure you won't get a phone call. How wonderful to see your little bub. They didn't offer an opinion on the sex of bub, did they?

Hi Sal
    It was very amusing now I think back. I had to do lifts off the table, and pelvic tilts and shimmies, go empty my bladder with a few lambada like hip rolls there and back, roll over on to my side, then my stomach then the other side, then back again, stick my fists under my hips, and on an on it went....

And no - they gave no hint on sex of bub - they didn't even go looking, although we got to see little hands, little feet, arms, legs, 4 chambers of heart, stomach, jaw, spine, face, kidney, ribs and a whole stack of other stuff I'm sure they just showed us to fill in the time. S/he is a little stubborn apparently!

Yaye Kar on seeing your beautiful growing bubba at almost 13 weeks! LMAO at your kalesthenics act trying to get a looksee!

So its a race to the finish between Sheree, Anna and Lea (feels a bit naughty calling you by your REAL name!).... who will it be?

oh Kar!! What a workout!!It's a great feeling seeing that little munchkin isn't it!!

confusedegg Guest

KAR: Good news to hear scan went well, sure all will begreat results.

As for me, my scan today and my cold is still lingering, it is getting better though. Still have no preg symptoms. Not giving up hope though.

Sal Guest

Chris, good luck! No reason to worry, your BT results were great and you've already seen your little one's heartbeating. Let us know the good news asap!

confusedegg Guest

SAL: I am prob worrying about nothing and knowing results were great and theres a heart beat, i didnt loose preg feelings until after 12 weeks with last preg.

Anyway, your more than likely right and i will post to let you all know how i went.

I am prob just a worry wart over nothing.. GGrrrr..

Have a good day ladies.

Goodluck Chris

Morning everyone!

Morning eve ryone!!

Sal Guest

Chris, you'd have to be superhuman to not worry in preg, given your tragic loss you've suffered previously. I cannot even imagine what the experience of pg would be like in those circumstances.

Hi Kar! How are you feeling today? When do you get all your results?

Hi Shez! How preggie are you looking these days?!?!

tiggy Guest

Chris, GL, thinking of you.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast