Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi all,

I'm sorry to have been MIA but wanted to quickly say how great it is seeing you ladies barrelling along (though I'm sure it doesn't feel like it to you!)

As for the end, I am not yet at peace with no more IVF, but unfortunately it sure seems like DH is. So unless I can change his mind, Charlie will be our last. I'm not counting, of course, the last embryo we're going back for in Dec/Jan, but given our history, I have to admit to holding out very little hope.

In the meantime, am trying to enjoy my little man as much as I can (even though he's a little flu-ey today) and hanging out to see all the new bubbas coming soon to this thread!

Sal Guest

Great news Kar!

everyone

Quick post...

Congrats on the results Linda, Sal and Chris.

Hope ur all well, I'm still recovering & Holly's great (posted full details in other thread).

Bring on those bubba's.

skyelar Guest

Hello everyone!!

Glad to hear we are all steaming along nicely, can't believe we will have some new bubs in here soon!

Trish I am so looking forward to meeting you & the boys.

Huge congrats to all the newly pg ladies, seems like everyone has gotten great results from scans & BT's

All of a sudden I have a massive tummy :eek: I went for so long with a little round bump but now it is HUGE & getting quite heavy. All good though & bub is so active which is lovely. All measurements are spot on, head down but not engaged yet. I have had that grinding pain on my cervix a bit lately though *ouch*

Have a great day everyone, I am off to clean the yoghurt up that Bailea has painted lovingly over the table

Hi everyone

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Have a good weekend everyone thats an order !

Skye - can't wait to meet you and Bailee too and see your 'belly'

Morning everyone.
    It is a beautiful day here. Hope it is for you too.

Shez - congrats on half way!

Lea - how is being off work? Any new photos you care to share bump-wise? would love to see.

Sheree - Ouch! Hope you haven't had anymore internal punches. That sounds painful.

Sushee - lovely to see you!

Sal - how are you going? No more scares I hope?

Shell - have you made full recovery yet? hope so.

Linda - how are you going?

Tiff, Trish, melbo, Keen, Justine and anyone I've missed helloooo!

As for me - I'm starting to show! Went to work with a client on Friday and the CEO pointed at my belly and just waited for me to fess up! DH is worried I'm too big for three months! I'm still marvelling at what it feels like to have a baby on board. It's pretty hard to describe isn't it? I don't think I realised how firm it would feel.

skyelar Guest

Hi everyone!!

Woo hoo Kar on the lil bump, it is amazing isn't it how hard our tummy's get. Just wait till you have a squirmer that punches & kicks & rolls all around. I swear I could make out the heel & toes on a foot the other day when I was rubbing my belly...amazing!

I have just updated my ticker & here is my bump today! Wow only 45 days to go. The neural stretching has started up again which is quite painful but I'll take that over stretch marks so I can't complain too loudly LOL!

I will go & put this ticker pic on the website as well.
    Hope you all had a good weekend!
    xoxo

Ooh lovely baby bump Lea. Not sure what that grinding feels like, but doesn't sound pleasant. Hehe, stretchies, I thought I got off scott free, but low & behold they appeared about 3wks b4 on but chks & then on bb's when milk came in, they looked so huge to what I'm used to. Certainly is funny what our body can do.

Kar there's a wide variety of shapes & sizes, I wouldn't worry. A work colleage put on 10kg 1st tri, 0 in 2nd & 5 in 3rd, I put on 20kg, others as little as 7kg. Just enjoy ur baby bump. Felt much better on the 4th day, thnx.

Sept is fast approaching & so is the arrival of at least 3 more bubs, awesome.

Sal Guest

Hi girls!

Kar, I still have a bit of pink CM (sorry TMI) but I'm too distracted with #1 to spend time worrying. Wow at having a belly, it is really weird isn't it. I never got used to mine!

Lea, what a neat bump you have there! The neural stretching is a pain (pardon the pun ) isn't it. I had it from 31w onwards and it bothered me a bit.

Ooh Sept is nearly here, baby season in this thread. Very exciting.

Hi everyone just had an urge to tell you our chosen names.
    Isabella for a girl and Jackson for a boy. Our last name has 10 letters so we are not planning on middle names...
    What do u think???

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I love both of them - but I like middle names - my Mum didn't have one , and neither do my 2 SIL's - they think they missed out and feel deprieved.

I guess but our surname is serbian and very long. I love Isabella Grace or Isabella Kaye (MIL name) but Jackson????

Sal Guest

Hi Shez, I like both those names! I don't believe in middle names, so Miles hasn't got one. Seriously, how often does it come up?!?! My mum doesn't have one and never felt she missed out. I have one - Ann - and so whenever I have to write my first and middle names, people assume my name is Sally-Ann. Very annoying let me tell you! It nearly killed my MIL to not give Miles a middle name, but DH and I didn't want to. If our surname was 'Smith' then I think we would give a middle name, in case there were other MIles Smiths out there, but our surname is quite unusual so I'm pretty confident there is no other Miles xxxx out there.

OK now I've ranted about middle names and how they are unnecessary, what about Jackson Luke?

...I'll be doing the opposite to you! I'm finding out the sex and sharing that info freely, but not divulging our chosen name for bub! Either way there leaves some excitement for the birth.

Blerk, I have my annual head-cold. I HATE my nose being blocked, can't sleep when this happens, and can't nuke my nasal passages with hydrochloric acid when pg...bummer

tiggy Guest

Shez,
    I love both of your name choices.

Sal, OOHHH, Can I place my bet? I am going for another bluey for you!

Sal Guest

Hi Tiff! Yep I feel that it's a boy, too! DH was thinking a boy, but after the NT scan (where the bub was super active) he is now saying he thinks it's a girl. I think he wants it to be a girl, as there is a remote chance I'd consider having a third child if it's a girl, but wouldn't if it's a boy (because I'd be hoping for a girl as #3 and that's when you are almost guaranteed it's a boy again!)

tiggy Guest

He he, Sal, there is method in his madness!
    Two boys would be great though and three boys would be fine too.
    You never know though, you might get your girl. I thought I couldn't have boys, then turned around and had William and then Noah!

Am looking forward to that morph scan of yours. Hopefully your baby will be happy to display his/her bits on the day.

Sal Guest

I think I'm a two-kid kind of mother! Two boys is fine, I think three and I'd be seriously outnumbered! That's just me though. Oh, hadn't considered that bub might be naughty and hide his/her bits at the morph scan. That would be soooo frustrating!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast