Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ August 2006 #2

tiggy Guest

Kar,
    Yay for your first appointment! Will be waiting to hear how it all goes.

Chris, there is a section in the forums about member meetups. Sometimes there are Newcastle and surrounding area ones. The last one was sadly washed out.
    I really want to go to a Sydney one!

Mel, Thankyou for signing my little man's guestbook. It was a lovely message, brought tears to my eyes.

Ok I'm gonna agree with majority, boy for Chris & Pink for Shez & Sal.

Wow Tiff, Sydney, ur game, I hate Sydney, traffic, time takes to get there. My cuz moved to Sydney & I've only been there once to see her, she normally visits rels here & then we cath up. It would be great meetin everyone though. I'm from Newey too Chris.

Lovely names Shez.

Hope ur feelin better quick smart Sal.

What's neural stretching?

Middle names, my sis & I have one, but neither of my brothers got one. DH hates his middle name. Funny whenever people ask Holly's name I say Holly Maree, but I never call her by that.

Fathers day PixiFoto today, Holly wasn't a happy camper so only got 2 taken & chose best from that. Expensive prices, so only got freeby, 2wks to arrive, hmm, that's 3days after Fathers Day, oh no. Cheapest is 1 sheet = $80 (1x8x10" or 2x5x7" or 8 x wallet size), no 6x4" which is most common size, strange huh! Sheets are of identical pic, how ridiculous, they say coz of their software, well must be extremely budget crappy software then.

confusedegg Guest

Shell: i am in Raymond Terrace, where are you?

Edgeworth

tiggy Guest

Shell,
    Sometimes I hate the Pixi photos and sometimes I love them!
    I can't imagine Holly being grumpy!

We don't go very often to Sydney either, Shell. I don't like the traffic either but when we go we try to fit as much in as we can. Dave still works in Sydney and the in laws live there.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I have never thought to go to PixiFoto! Lol! Must do that soon!

Aside from the ceramic plate we got for DH with the 3 older kids' hands and Charlie's feet in paint on it, I also did up a photobook for DH, just from Charlie. I downloaded the software, formatted the pages, put in a whole heap of Charlie's photos and wrote some accompanying text. I then ordered the printing of it online and sent the finished pages across the internet and lo and behold, I got a lovely, glossy, professionally bound book in the mail today!

I'm so pleased with myself that I've started on one for my MIL for her bd in Sept!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

what software did you use Sushee ? sounds beautiful

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I got it off the printing company's website. It was great in that it took me about 3 days to get the book done (between looking after Charlie and when DH wasn't home) and I only sent it across via the internet and paid for it yesterday. I opted for Express Post and it got here today! Very impressed!

If you like I'll PM you the website, Trish. They don't have examples of books there (I picked up a brochure) but suffice to say mine turned out lovely. In fact if you really want to have a look at a book, I could probably cobble some pics of mine together for you.

hey guys, just popping in today...but I hope to be popping in here for good tomorrow!

confusedegg Guest

SHELL: Edgeworth, is that near Cardiff.

DANNI: Fingers crossed, you will be here to stay after tomorrow.

TRISH: How are you/r boys going?
    Last edited by confusedegg; August 23rd, 2006 at 08:13 PM.

skyelar Guest

Evening all!!

Ohh my Aunty lives in Edgeworth! Small world huh!

Kar how did you go today???

Neural stretching is where the nerves right at the top of my tummy just under my BB's get stretched under the skin as my tummy grows (that is my understanding anyway) it really hurts/stings. I had it with Bailea & sure enough have it again this time too...bummer.

Gorgeous names Shez, I don't have a middle name & hated it growing up everyone assumed it was something really bad! Whenever I was asked what my middle name was & I replied "I don't have one" they'd be like "nah come on just tell me!" My Mum said it was hard enough trying to think of one name her & my Dad agreed on let alone 2, so all 3 of us kids didn't get middle names. Bailea's middle name is Skye, thought it was a nice girly name to go with her 'boys name'

Sush the book sounds lovely! My friends made me a DVD of photos when Bai turned 1, tear jerker alright!!! I bet your DH will love it!
    Ohh fingers crossed Danni for a great result tomorrow can't wait to hear how you go!!!

Hope you are well Sal, how is that bump going? No more scares I hope?

Sheree...hope you are well belly bud, not long now, can you believe it!!! :eek:

Squeeze those boys for me again Trish, can't wait to get another newborn fix on Tuesday!

I am using a hypbirth program at the moment & just loving it! Can't believe how relaxed some of the women are in labour!!! Need to chew your ear off Tiff about the whole thing, any suggestions? Going to start with Evening Primrose Oil shortly, hoping to have a nice stretchy cervix come baby day!!!

Night all xox

Sal Guest

Danni, hope you join this thread today!

Lea, I'm doing well, just have a head-cold which is a bit yucky. Have had a run of three days in a row where Miles has done a runny poo, the sort that as you lift the bub up, you are hoping for the 'poo line' to stop before the end of the nappy. Alas, no, all over his under shirt, then his new thing is to arch his back like a serious yogi then poo goes all over the change table cover, everywhere. He's been having a shower and a bath each day. Exhausting!

Kar hope your first Ob appt was great.

Lea, hypbirth is great, isn't it! It is soooo relaxing, I loved it. Yep, neural stretching is what you described. Sounds like I can expect it again for me this time too.

im joining this thread today!!! I have 8 positive hpts and dying for my bt results, hopefully later this morning.

I have dreamt about migrating here!!!

I am SO Happy for you Danni. We have all been waiting for you over hear.

Lots Of Love Linda

Sal Guest

Danni, how wonderful that you've managed to avoid the IVF rollercoaster! That news is music to the ears of LT TTCers!

Psssst Linda, where's your ticker, woman?!?!

i gotta get a ticker? omg choices choices!

skyelar Guest

OMG!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!

A huge congrats Danni that is unreal news Avoiding IVF as well good on you!!
    Let us know how your b/t results go, pmsl at 8 positive HPT's I walked into the IVF clinic with 14 when I went for my blood test. The nurse cracked up!!!

Oh Sal bummer on you guys not feeling well. Had a giggle though at the poo line. I had forgotten about those!! Lifting back the legs only to see it has gone all the way up...great I can hardly wait :eek: Hope he is feeling better soon & that your cold settles down.

Has anyone heard from Sheree??

tiggy Guest

CONGRATLATIONS Danni!!!!!!!!!!
    That is the best news!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast