Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After LT TTC ~ November 2006

Danni I had yet another stranger askl me today if I was sure it wasn't two in there. Everyone carries differently, my sister was just as big with her singleton as she was with her twins and the singleton was only 6lb2oz!!!

Dan - I think you may have to show us another belly pic on your site so we can see!

Jano - so awesome seeing you posting in here sweetheart! Much deserved

Welcome Jane to the next rest stop on the highway to motherhood. Who's got the bedazzled straitjacket at the moment? I know Tiff left one lying around somewhere ...

Danni, don't freak out about the baby's size too much. It is so hard to tell at this point how big the baby will actually be. Even the predictions some get close to birth can be very wrong so try not to worry.

Kar, your job sounds interesting. I was wondering if you were PS, seeing as you live in Canberra. =) The consultancy work sounds like a good idea with a baby, particularly as your DH also works from home. You won't have to worry about the nightmare of childcare then I hope.

Wow Shez ... fifty days. Woohoo!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've been lurking, following some people's progress. I love it when I see a bit of movement in these threads.

Danni, don't forget you have the placenta & amniotic fluid in there as well making your belly bigger. Your organs have all moved around to accomodate bub too. A big belly doesn't necessariy mean a big bub. Talk to Trish, he belly was huuuuge (I saw it IRL) and Tehya wasn't too big when she was born.

aww thanks guys! I havent put on any weight at all--so Im kinda glad about that. My ob said I will be probably get the "9- month diet". He said most "bigger" women dont put on any weight at all, but after the birth, they automatically lose quite a bit! i hope thats me

I will go and find the singlet top I wore when I was 5 weeks and Ill take a pic to show you where it now sits! Oh no, what about my hairy tummy?

LOL Danni - I'm sure we won't be able to see in the pic! If it is any consolation I'm hoooooge too and everyone keeps commenting. My poor DH can't imagine how I can get any bigger than it is now. But I know I've still got 15 weeks of growing left! hee hee.

Woohoo Jane - WELCOME. I just love it when we have new recruits!

to everyone else.

It has been very quiet in here lately. I've been head down tail up finally getting back into a working groove and trying to get lots of work finished before christmas so I can relax a bit from 32 weeks through Jan and Feb.

Im on a cleaning spree today. My house is atrocious(sp?) and i have a big family dinner here on sat night. I still havent found that singlet top! Haha still cant see the carpet in my bedroom though....Im sure its there somewhere

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Danni,

I'll see if I can load my old pg belly shots onto C's website for you to see. I was very big too. At 18 weeks I was probably as big as full term. He was measuring 3-4 weeks ahead right up until the 31st week, when it all slowed down. He was born 7lbs 14oz, which is as average a weight as you're going to get!

As I also only gained 10kgs all up, the last 5 kgs in the last tri. And yes, I am about 4 kgs lighter than before I was pg, and I eat like a horse.

Jane, it does feel wierd posting in here the first time, but it gets easier with each new posts, so go for your life!

oh sush im so glad you wrote that!!! Cant wait to see the pics! I took the pic but cant upload it until I get to work so gimme an hour or so

I'll post here again when they're up, Danni! Then you can have a squizz.

Danni they're up! Go to C's website, then Photo Gallery, then Pregnancy Photos. Hope they help you feel a little better about your bump

mine is up too!

Looks like mine, Danni! Lol! You'll be fine, girl!

Oh yes we do look similar! Thank goodness!

Awesome news, congrats & welcome Jane.

Danni, I had several people commenting on how big I was (put on 20kg & still have 3-4 to loose) & Holly was only 6lb7oz. A girlfriend put on 28kg with her 2nd & he was only 6lb5oz.

Oh Sush what a gorgeous pic of Charlie on ur homepage, sound like a broken record huh, they're always gorgeous. Holly now looks like that, the double chin & the lil boobies so she doesn't look like a skinny runt anymore, hehe.

So only 7 more wks Shez I thought it was less, bet ur real excited. Hope ur well & resting up.

lucky i havent put on any weight yet!!

Dan - i checked out your bump and, yeah you've popped, but I think you are looking just fabulous! Yaye on a growing belly! Dont you worry that bubba will be perfectly sized I believe... and you know I have similarly psychic abilities to yours

haha thanks baby

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast