thread: Pregnancy after LTTTC Aug 07

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Mstickles Guest

    Hi guys,

    Glad to see everyone is doing OK - I had my appointment last night and as always a big relief to see heartbeats. Do people who this comes easy to feel the same way?

    Nothing really exciting happening here - lots of people talking about the mums who are suing over getting IVF twins to me. They don't know I had IVF at work (I moved to Sydney when I was 5 weeks) and you should hear the misconceptions people have about it, its so hard for me to bite my tongue. I kind of feel like I'm letting the team down by not telling them some of the facts.

    Anyway, hope you are all well. Sorry for no personals.

    PS Claire - I hope you are hanging in there - I have all my fingers crossed for you. XXXX

  2. #2
    Moderator

    Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville
    3,736

    Hi All,
    As you know we moved, and broadband is not up and running yet. I got a dial-up account working, but it's very slow, so i won't be correcting any typos!!

    Had 12 week scan whihc was fabulous, but sad too, as i we found out we lost a baby at 8 weeks. We didn;t know, but i am still struggling a bit with that news. DH is not willing to talk about it as he only sees the one happy, healthy bub that is still there. I will come to terms i'm sure and maybe when things quieten down here (at home) i might put my thoughts down in one of the other forums.

    My sister is still staying and looks be to settling in for a while - it's hard on me and DH as she seems to be making herself really really at home. She has taken over 2 bedrooms (there are only 3 in the house!), and moves things around to suit her. Maybe i should be writing all this down in another forum too!!! IYKWIM! I guess i am getting pregnancy hormones.

    Hope you guys are all well and i will try to catch up with everyones news - although dial-up is certainly making it very very slow.

    Jo