thread: Pregnancy after LTTTC Aug 07

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Feb 2006
    361

    Mako - so happy to hear that everything is all good with your tests & bubs is still staying put.

    Clairbear - welcome & I hope your 2 sleeps go quickly for you (by the way I am 31 weeks).

    Clare - it really is hard to bite your tongue sometimes when pp can be so ignorant, they just have no idea unless they have gone through it.

    Kotare - hugs to you, even though you didn't know you were having twins it still must be hard for you but I am so glad that your other bub is safe & sound.

    Monnie - hope you are doing ok after your fall.

    Kimbe - good on you for purchasing a few things, its fun but totally confusing at times.

    Hi to everyone else.

    Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    Dh - 34
    Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -

  2. #2
    Mstickles Guest

    Hey Kotare,

    Really sorry for your loss, it must be so difficult. Hope you and your hubby are OK.

    XXXXXXXXXXX