Thread: so far so good

Wink so far so good

Well Im approx 6.5 weeks and so far all is good. I keep checking everytime I go to the loo expecting some blood but not yet. Ive been feeling really awkward and not sure how to feel . Im over the moon that Im up the duff and then Im wishing I wasnt especially when the nausea kicks in around 4pm. Ive had the panic attack that our lives are going to change forever and what have we don!!! Then I get all teary and thankful. So So many emotions Scan is in 5 more sleeps so Im hoping I will feel more positive about everything once I see that little bubbies heart beat. I feel so ungreatful when I feel like that. I guess we have been trying forever and the actual trying for a baby has become part of our lives. Now we dont have to try Im a little lost and scared to death of what the future holds. Do I feel this way because all the excitement and romance was elliminated through the IVF process and too many years of unsucessful cycles? or is it natrual to be feeling what Im feeling.........

Hi collo,
    I think what you are feeling is very normal!!! I know what its like to have "Trying to have a baby" take over your life, and like anything you desperatley want, its a strange feeling when you finaly get it!! Like its all too good to be true!!
    I am sure you will feel much more confident once you hear that little pitter patter!! And then you can start preparing for your future!!
    It will all seem overwhelming until you have bubba in your arms, but hang in there, it will be well worth it!!!

Take care and good luck with your scan!! I will keep an eye out for an update!!

SB
    xoxoxo

Well I saw my baby for the first time yesterday. It has a strong heart beat and im just in awe that Im giving life to another little person. Im so emotional but it is great!!!!!

Thats fantastic. Congrats on seeing your babies heart beat.