Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First ultrasound after stillbirth

Wonderful news
    Yay for a great techy
    I love you sig as well, nice work Teni

What a gorgeous post ScottyDuck! It is nice to know that the XY chromosomes can experience this range of emotions as well

Awwww big big cuddles and lots of from me for a heartbeat. I so very well know the incredible stress and tension involved. I cried every time. Every single time. My obs did too sometimes! I actually had hold of her skirt at one point so tight that I left a big wrinkly mark!!!

It's tough, it's hard but you will do it. I am so glad you have each other to share this rough, exciting, scary and joyful time with.

Guys, I'm just so happy for you. One day when I'm in a different head space you're going to have to tell me how you did it. I just can't imagine how crazy with worry, fear, tension (pretty much insert anything here) you must have been. Clearly having the good tech helped. I don't blame you for getting an early US - are you planning to get more through the pregnancy or a doppler or something else like that to reassure you? That's what my DH says we should do 'next time' - to be honest I can't even contemplate 'next time' but I really try to be present for him in those conversations so hearing what you guys are doing helpful.

Goodness, that was a ramble - congrats again, such happy news!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12