Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodness me...

Talking Goodness me...

Well, I did a hpt at 9dpo and it was BFN. I was feeling okay, as much as my arms long to hold another little baby - I had another month without the stress of pregnancy after loss. I made an appointment to see George (my ob) on Tuesday morning. I had had a little spotting on Saturday and Sunday (9 & 10 dpo). Only scant, a tiny bit of pink when I wiped and then a couple of episodes of brown. I was concerned about a query hormonal imbalance that often spotting indicates... My luteal phase has only been 11 days consistently since losing our baby boy in March. I am a bit of an old boiler at 38 (coming up 39) so I don't have time to fiddle. So the plan was to take myself off to see George. I peed in a cup on Tuesday morning just incase... I am not sure why I did this... I purchased a test after the school run.
    I couldn't believe it .... It was a feint blue line at 12dpo. I was shocked. I truly thought I was out of the race. I stared and shook it and squealed as my children began to feel afraid for my mental stability!!! Believe me it was enough to put them off their muffins! I dipped another test - no die hard pee on a sticker EVER buys a single test! Positive too. Okay we're talking feint.

Today the test is slightly darker. I would be 13 dpo today.

I phoned George who said a line is a line and berated me (kindly) for testing so early and being concerned about the colour... So, he doesn't want to see me yet! He wants me to have hcg monitoring but I am not so sure. He is faxing the form through and I will decide on Monday. His reasoning is that it will allay my fears and he likes to do this with all his 'high risk women'. He said it gives him a good picture and most of the time it relaxes the mother. mmmm. It's a hard one... He booked my first appointment for the 3rd of July - our 12th wedding anniversary....

I feel pregnant. I was putting all of my symptoms down to premenstrual symptoms. Reflux, tingly boobies, tiredness ... I had convinced myself that it hadn't happened this month. This truly is a shock, but the happiest of shocks!

Have any of you had an implantation bleed - this is what he believes the spotting was.

Well, it looks like I am back. Here we go again!
    For now I am feeling excited but very cautious. I haven't even told my husband who is overseas on business.... I know he will worry about me and be concerned. He's back on Friday so I will tell him then.

Please send me some prayers and positive thoughts. This one has just got to be a stayer. I refuse to believe anything else!

Hugs to you all

OMG, what a pleasant surprise for you Deb. I am so happy for you and I am sure that this little one will 'stick' around LOL.

Good luck and wishing you a very H&H nine months.

Thankyou Sherieb,
    I just realised I meant to post this in paml. Is there someone who can move my post? Goodness the hormones must be doing their thing hey????

Melinda Guest

All moved for you Deb!

And might I just say......YEE HAA!!!!! Wonderful news!!!!

I don't mind where you posted it Deb - I am so happy for you!! Send some of those *get pregnant* vibes this way and I'll send you lots of prayers and sticky vibes in return. Wishing you an healthy and happy pregnancy for the next 9ish months.

Wonderful news Deb, this ones a sticker I can feel it. congrats again hun.

AWWW thankyou all so much.
    Thanks Nadia, I just know this one will stay with us.
    Mel, you are such a fabulous and generous support. xoxoxo
    Michelle conception vibes attended to, I hope that soon you get your sticky sticky bfp..
    Thank you all again

omg! Congratulations Deb. I'm so so happy for you!!

so you must have got all our sticky vibes last week when you demanded them! whoo hoo

now can you share your baby dust?

Oh Deb, sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster!

Oh what wonderful news, I'm so glad to see you back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE reading a post like this......

mooshie Guest

deb

i am so happy for you, i am sending sticky vibes your way.

take it easy

OMG DEB!!! Im so happy to read your post!! Im wishing you and your little one lots of sticky vibes!!! this is the best news! I would do the HCG monitoring hon its a great relief, I totally recommend it

Bel
    xxx

*Beccy* Guest

Congratulations Deb, way to go !!!! What a lovely surprise.

I too had the tingly bb's and lots of heartburn in the first couple of weeks..... Can't wait to read more about your increase in HCG levels!!!!
    Well done!

Beccy

OMG Deb, that is fantastic. Congratulations matey. I am soooo thrilled for you. I am sending you truckloads of

tiggy Guest

Huge congratulations Deb and lots of positive sticky vibes, hopes and prayers coming your way from this part of the world

Deb that's fantastic!!!!! Sending you heaps of sticky vibes and love!!

Percy Guest

Huge congrats! What a wonderful surprise!

I too would recommend doing the HCG monitoring. Its been my sanity saver the last week or so.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! sending plenty of positive vibes your way, that's awesome news!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast