Thread: PLease Help me get through the next 6 weeks...

Smile PLease Help me get through the next 6 weeks...

till my 12 week scan!

I am freaking out! especially due to my 1st preg ending in a m/c and my preg with DD having lots of bleeding episodes so I had had 4 scans before we even hit 12 weeks!

I am feeling really daunted by the fact that if all things go well I will not see my bub for another 6 weeks!

I have just had a very close freind have a missed m/c at 11 weeks and is having a d&c tomorrow - she thought everything was fine.

I have sore boobs, and some ms in the mornings and some tretchy feeling in tum... but Im still so scared.

Help me be possitive for the next 6 weeks! and the weeks after that...

Kate xox

I hope everything goes well for your pregnancy!
    the wait is a pita, but i'm sure you'll see your beautiful little baby doing the belly dance in 6 weeks xoxo

Oh Kate,
    6 weeks can seem like an eternity, can't it?
    I can totally understand why you are feeling anxious. I am sad to hear about your friend too.

I am sending positive vibes your way, and wishing you a healthy and smooth pregnancy.

Thanks ladies.
    6 weeks seems forever away!!
    I am going away for a week between now and 12 weeks so I hope that will make time go abit faster!

Kate xox

Default Re: PLease Help me get through the next 6 weeks...

Hey Hun,
    I was the same & knowing my history my GP referred me to get an u/s at 8 weeks under the description of unsure dates, why don't you ask your GP, at least seeing the heartbeat would ease your anxiety a little.
    I still worry every day on & off, not much I can say to help you feel better but try to trust your body, it can nurture your little one.
    Praying for a happy healthy full term preg for you xo

I totally sympathise. My first pg was a m/c at 8 weeks too. And with DD I had bleeding at 9 wks. I'm not sure of dates though so am having a dating scan on friday. Waited til 9 wks for that bc I knew this would be a scary time.

It's hard not knowing everything is ok but I'm sure it is!! Morning sickness is a good sign!!

Babyluv - my Gp is pretty good and I know if I asked for a scan she would give me one or a blood test.

Heaven - I was sure on my dates as I have them alll in my Iphone so she said I didnt need a dating scan.. I was angling for one!

I guess all I can do is have faith that things will be ok and I will see a wriggler on my 12 weeks scan!