... 41213141516 ...

thread: Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

oh wow I'm thrilled for her, how exciting, can't wait to hear your news Mich xx

Oct 2009

hi again,

just letting you now mich's bub arrived safely this afternoon and mum and bub are doing fine, i'll leave her to fill in the details tomorrow when im sure she will pop in :-)
    congrats mich

Rach83 Guest

Pregnancy after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Yay! Congratulations Mich!!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Wonderful news Mich cant wait to hear the details!

Apr 2009

Yay Mich!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and your little one! Xo

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

sneaking in to say congrats to mich! so glad to hear you & your little one are doing well. xx

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

woohoo mich and bubba

Dec 2011
    Perth

Hi guys, thank you so much for all your love and support x.
    Alyssa Violet was born at 2.16pm on the 26th of Oct by c section at 36 wks and 6 days. She weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces and was 52 cm long.

She was delivered even further ahead of schedule because I very rapidly developed preeclampsia. I went into the hospital for fetal monitoring yesterday and never left.

C section went well but bubs gave us a huge scare by taking 6 minutes to breathe once out - terrifying! There were suddenly lots of people in the room suctioning her lungs, giving oxygen and doing heart compressions because the heart rate dropped so low. As soon as she started breathing tho she perked right up and has been wonderful ever since. She's a nursery baby for now but getting lots of cuddles.

Thanks again everyone and I'm looking forward to hearing of your births soon

Oct 2006

Mich yay!!! Lovely name
    What a lovely size hope you are both doing well!

May 2009
    SEQLD

Massive grats mich, hope your enjoying some new born snuggles!! Wow what a great size, welcome earth aside little one!

Rach83 Guest

Congrats mich! What a gorgeous name! So glad everything turned out great x

Apr 2009

Congrats Mich! Glad to hear you and baby are now doing well
    Love her name, great choice!
    That would have been SO scary when she wasnt breathing but thankfully she is doing fab now and you can enjoy having your little one.
    How long are you in Hosp for?

Oct 2006

Yay passed my gest diabetes test and bubs is measuring all close to dates so I guess my fundal measurements are just out. I put on an extra kilo last week after eating lots of carbs in prep for the glucose test.
    How is everyone else going?

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Mar 2010

Awesome news Joeve!!! Is the same person measuring you every time?? My last midwife said that the measurement can really vary depending on who is doing it!!!

I am going pretty well. 10 weeks yesterday and starting to be filled quietly with more and more hope that this little one is actually going to happen. I have my first midwife appointment booked for two weeks.

I am getting to the stage (and looking a litle rounder too) where I need to start telling people but I keep chickening out. We have been through so much the last year and it feels so odd telling people again. I certainly have no urge to yell it from the roof tops, and living in a small town it's going to get around quick. But I was wondering how you all felt about telling people?? And how did you tell people????

Hi to everyone xxx

Oct 2006

Lbf yay glad you are feeling a little bit more relaxed! Lots of sticky vibes.
    Yes it's the same person measuring me and we just think that the whole of my weight gain is going to my tummy which seems right based on my clothes!

Rach83 Guest

I only told my sister in law I was pregnant when I was 6 weeks.
    I told my best friend around 9wks as I needed her support if something happened.
    I told our parents after our 12wk scan when I was 11.5weeks and then close friends and family a couple days later.
    Then when I was nearly 14wks I announced on Facebook.
    Just do what you feel comfortable with.
    I wasn't excited to share my news unfortunately.
    I felt comfortable everything was ok once I saw a scan of my baby's face at nearly 23 weeks.
    I don't know why but that's what did it for me.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Hi Everyone

Just dipping my toe in this thread. I got my BFP yesterday after our 7th IVF transfer. I know a few of you girls already xxx and look forward to chatting with the rest of you.

My DH and I are both 41 and got married last year at Easter. We tried naturally but nothing happened so after 6 months off to the docs who recommended we see a FS. He basically said due to age, straight to IVF. We have undiagnosed infertility which they are just putting down to old eggies. Everything else comes up fine.

We got our 1st ever BFP in June. We were super excited as we had been through 5 cycles of IVF by then. I had a dating scan at 7 weeks all was good. Measured on dates and hb of 120bpm. We had relaxed and told pretty much everyone over the next few weeks. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage in July at 9wks + 6 days. I didn't feel pg enough so had asked for another scan and sure enough bubs had stopped growing at 6wks and 3 days so bubs must have arrested just after the scan. It was a very difficult time.

So now I find myself happily pg but wary. We wont be sharing our news until later. I told my boss and BFF but thats it. We will tell immediate family after our 7 week scan, which we intend to push out until almost 8 weeks as my DH mothers birthday is around the 7 and a half week mark and she has sadly passed away, so surely she will bring us good luck.

I think I will hang out here for while under Joeve's chair.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Well done Joeve on your great GD results xxx

... 41213141516 ...