Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ July 2010

hi everyone,

just wanted to say i sadly lost my little baby on Wednesday. i went in for my 10 week scan and they couldn't find a heart beat and the size measured a week behind where it should. I can't believe it happened again.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully i will be in here again soon.

It's so frustrating to have a irst pregnancy with no problems and then 2 miscarriages. Life can be so cruel.

Elise - thankyou sweetie. Even though it seems rough, I don't remember it, I am lucky enough to remember only love ( sometimes shown by far too many restrictive boundaries). I think it's good to get 3 hours sleep in a row too! OMG - you are so close now, but it must still seem so far away.... not many sleeps now. Those preggers hormones do kick in at the most unexpected times huh? DH took me out to watch some dragon boat racing one Saturday morning and I just bawled my way through it - for about an hour. I still don't know why....

Audax - ROTFL - I have never thought of it that way ( re parental DTD).... that is hilarious... I can't wait to tell my mum.....

Ferals - you had me LMAO with the whole concept of having to re- iron DS's work uniform.... sorry you had a melt down.... sadly my sweet, until you get your results and until you pass Abbi's milestones, those fears are going to be all too real. You did well by acknowledging them and letting them out. And then in time, your old fears will be replaced by new ones... but for me, they are not as intense or painful, just ever present. Remember, that's what we are here for in here, for you to vent or cry or rage.

Murray - thanks blossom. Congratulations on even making the decision to try to buy some baby stuff - just go and browse and immerse yourself.... and be prepared to be sad and excited even at the same time. My favourites are singlets, hats, and blankets/wraps... I have to remember that I now need to start to diversify. I packed the babies bag ( aka suitcase) and then yesterday read what the hossy says you should bring for baby which is "2 singlets, 2 nappies and a going home outfit".... and I have a suitcase just for baby. DH has been LHAO ever since I read that out to him.... we start our antenatal classes on Monday, so we might get more of an idea then about what to bring.

Only 7 more sleeps til my fur baby comes home.

dory happy to hear that the scan went well!

afmi have the b/f kids this weekend ugh. But everything else seems to be going good i to have went out and bought some baby items i feel to like i am going cause something bad to happen becosue i did

Oh HOPING: i am so sorry Huge hugs! Remember we are here for you!

Yay on fur babies DORY! Have been thinking of you! Hope you enjoy your class. Who cares what the hospital thinks you will need. if your want to take a suitcase then take it!

Angelfish: Yay on nuying baby stuff. I have started to look but its the first time i havent wanted to buy neutral colours!

everyone! Have been super busy and working. Have 5 kids here tonight 6yrs and under! Crazy i know... Hopefully be able to chat more later next week! Have made hospital appointments and another ob appointment and only 2weeks til the big scan...slowly starting to feel real!

Hoping, I am so sorry for your loss X Darling know that we are here for you, and pray that you are ok X Give yourself a huge hug from me, and be kind to that heart of yours XXXXX

Hey sexy ladies,

Do u mind if i join u in here..I feel so at home with u girls and Love the fact that we shared out TTC journeys and now are all UTD...i hope everyone is doing well and it keep my eyes on here for sure.

Do we mind?!?!? We would love to have you HubbaB (huggs)

angelfish: I'm so glad your scan went well!!

milly: How did your scan go??

dory: it's wonderful that you celebrate your special day each year!! DH and I have always talked about adoption as an option, because it's something I've wanted to do since I was little.

ferrals: hope you're getting some well deserved rest!

murray: Go shopping! I went a little overboard last time buying baby things, so I'm holding off till later on this time. I still love browsing all of the shops though

Hoping: I'm so sorry :hugs: Take care of yourself

Hi to everyone else I have missed!!

AFM my week has been up and down. I saw my GP on Tues re the spotting, found that my blood pressure was too high and was sent for an urgent scan. I was dated at 6wks1d with no HB (yet ). I had a bt and my HCG levels are at 25k, which I'm happy with. I've also been schedule for an early OB appt on tuesday, and I'll go back for another scan in a weeks time to check how we're progressing. I feel like I'm just playing the waiting game at the moment!! I lost hope there for a while, but I had a big meltdown and managed to get it all back I feel good! Even though I still have a little spotting, I also still have MS and sore BBs, plus heart burn (sorry for TMI).

MsKara, am sending you loads and loads of Sticky Vibes XXXX And I hope the spotting stops for you.

Ok, really embarrasing question comming girls....have been feeling quite randy as of late, DH and I are enjoying the rebirth of our sex life, but after I 'O', I cramp for quite a while afterwards. Not cramp as in strong AF cramping or anything, just enough to notice. Does anyone else get this too?
    Last edited by murraycod; July 31st, 2010 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Murrycod-it is totally normal and as you get bigger you can actually see your uterus shrink down in size when you orgasm i freaked when i was about 6 months with my 1st son my belly just cramped into this little ball not painful just uncomfortable so i asked the doctor (really embarassing) and she said it is actually good for the baby it gives them an oxygen rush and the contraction massages them and when you are nearly ready to drop it prepares them for the birth.
    You know me and how much i love love love sex and i can tell you now i had plenty of orgasms all through my 4 pregnancies and my boys were fine and all their births were easy so maybe that helped oh also keep doing pelvic floor exercises i do them all the time every day and i had all 4 doctors at my embryo TF comment on how fabulous my vjay jay muscles and pelvic floor are for someone who has had 4 kids so it has paid off with a great sex life and i can cough and laugh and jump around and not dribble lol.
    Sorry but i will not be one of those old people wearing depends if i can help it.

Mskara-crossing my fingers the spotting goes away and your next scan you see a little heart beat.

AFM-all good here just big boobs and horny as a cane toad i have a sore hip from to much bonking so thank god DH is at work tonight i just love being pregnant no AF sex on tap what more could a girl want.
    Now just need to keep my mind off all the upcomming tests.
    I wont be on for the next few days i have to work and get up early monday for my BT FINALLY!!! i will be 6 weeks on wednesday i hope my beta levels are nice and high that will also be a good sign of a healthy baby and after my BT i can ring the geneticist and professors and book in for my 1st scan which i am terrified of.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your weekend and i will pop back in on tuesday.

Just ducked in to say Congratulations to Murraycod and Ferrals. So wonderful to see you have both gotten your BFP's.
    All the best for your upcoming tests Ferrals.

Thanks Ferrals, you hornbag! LOL Can't wait to hear what your beta is EEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddison, thank you so much, and congratulations on the birth of your little man Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im like ferrals! Everything she wrote was what i would have said.

glad im not the only horny tart!

everyone!

hopeing just wanted to pop in and say that i am sorry and sending you long distance hugs.

ferrals- i needed a good laugh. thanks

AFM everything here is the same as of the 1st i will be heading into my second trimester. I let the youngest one of my b/f two kids listen to the baby heart beat.

well im joining in with the horny thing lol, thats where ill be tonight lmao! hmm brain is only thinking of doing one thing and i even perve on dh really most of the time!

im so sorry hoping of the loss of bubs, please take care of your self and if you need to vent well vent away here we will listen xxx

afm- i been buying more bub things, thats only cause i need to plan! and most of the things are on layby still so if anything did happen (dh is positive bub is a sticker!) well i can take it off layby.
    i heard bubs heart beat for the first time on my doppler last night! then he or she decided to squirm about and all i could here was him or her moving! it made me feel great knowing bubs heart beat is very strong and i can hear it now! well it isnt just me my female puppy who 12 weeks is humping my female 8 month old kitten! i always pick the weird animals lmao!

Hoping: So very sorry to hear you have lost your little one. IKWYM about the frustration of having a first pg no problems and then two miscarriages. It's a terrible shock. I wish you well in your recovery from this pg.

Default new here

Glad to find this forum as I am stressing a bit about my pregnancy...wish that I could stop worrying so...
    Had a good 6 week scan but the next few weeks are getting closer to the time of my previous loss.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast