Thread: 15week question

maggie Guest

Default 15week question

Hi, i have just turned 15weeks, and have been feeling great. Just today i have noticed that i have a need to go to the loo, its like a pressure downstairs, not a pain or anything., just like a feeling, could this be the baby pusing against something. it feels weird>>>

Hi Maggie,

Ive had similar all week.. i feel like i need to go to the toilet more often and even though i go when i get there its not as much as i would think.. no pain or anything but yeh, ive just put it down to the baby must have moved and is now sitting more on my bladder :-k

lucysmummie Guest

Sounds about right! i hate it when I cough or have m/s and i pee myself cause of the baby sitting and pressing down! I got scared and thought my pelvice floors were shot but my mum said its normal..

Just wait till a coupple of weeks when the baby kicks u in the bladder! Its not nice!!!

good luck

maggie Guest

so girls , this would give like a heavy feeling in the pelvic. i was thinking the worst- incompetent cervix or something. hmm yes i am a worry wort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I been getting same thing. It started few days ago. It does feel like something heavy pushing down there. I feel sometimes its like blocking my bladder cause I have to push that little harder than usual to properly empty it.

Hey Maggie,

Yeh, it is like a heavy feeling in that area.. I mean i was a bit slack with my water intake yesterday and i still had the same feelings and experiences of going to the bathroom.

I would say not to worry, it seems like a normal thing.. the baby is growing and now we start to notice its movements more than before.. If youre still worried talk to your doctor but id say its all fine.

maggie Guest

Almost 17weeks now \/ \/ \/ & still getting this pressure, i hate it.. bubs must sit low down on me.....

I am 25 weeks and i find that baby moves down there from time to time - some time going for a walk helps or when i go to the bathroom to hold and move my bump around so i can go properly and this seems to help me......

I have this too!!!

And I thought it was just bub bouncing on my pladder but I had it during my 20 week scan last week and she said it isnt bub but a Braxton Hicks (no idea how to spell it) contraction and that it's completely normal to start having them from about week 14 onwards.

Apparently it should only last for 15 minutes and it gives you that feeling like you need to pee but nothing much really happens if you try to go.

Kind of cool but also bizzare to think our body starts practicing so early!!

Tarsh

maggie Guest

thanks, now 18w, & still have that feeling,,, all these things which we leatn about...