Thread: 24 weeks and movement

Default 24 weeks and movement

Hi i'm 24 weeks and am not feeling much movement. This is starting to really worry me because so many other people that i've spoken to feel so much. I'm really starting to worry about my Jellybean and so is my Hubby. How much should i be feeling.

Smile

Never mind Jellybean has been quite busy in there all afternoon I love feeling shim move around. I'm sooooooo Happy.

Oh fab that's great - so happy to hear it!

Thank you!!!!

awsome hun!! may there be many many mannnny more movements to come

hey jojo.
    glad you are feeling bubby. I have noticed that some days i feel much more than others. It can also depend on your hydration level (e.g. if you are a little dehydrated, bub won't move much) and i've noticed if i have alot of bloating or stretching that i feel less movement also.
    A friend also advised that placement of your placenta can also affect how much you feel, so don't stress, or baby will stress. I always get a kick or two when i lie on the lounge with my legs up and head up. It's my "backup" position if i'm concerned. Maybe take note of what you are doing when baby moves and you might be able to see a pattern. A friend found lying flat on her back for a few seconds made baby move, and was all she needed to do to get a few reassuring kicks. Ignoring the fact of course we are told not to sleep on our backs!!
    Hope your mind is at rest.

Thank you! Jellybean has been much better moving around quite a bit. Thanks for all the reassurance.