Thread: 3D photos/dvd

Default 3D photos/dvd

Hi all,

I've been finding it hard to keep up with the posts in the belly buddies thread as i don't get a chance to read/post everyday so i loose track of what's going on!

I just thought I'd let you know that I booked an appointment for 3D u/s photos and dvd tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm nervous bub's won't cooperate and i'll end up spending $150 for a photo of a big toe or something!! I read other girls talking about getting money back from medicare (or health insurance?), but i've been told that it's not covered. I guess it makes sense since it's purely optional.

I've been suffering with a head cold this week which hasn't been much fun because we are very limited in what drugs we can take (basically none!!), but thankfully getting over it slowly but surely now.

Hows everyone else going? I love looking at all the web pages and everyone else's photos! I would be interested to know anyone's experiences with optional 3D photos/dvds.

Linds

owww... LG I would dearly love to be able to have that, but we just don't have access to that stuff here, would love to hear how it goes