Thread: 4D Scans in Sydney??

Default 4D Scans in Sydney??

Hi there All

Just wondering does anyone know where you can get 4D scans done in Sydney??

I have seen some pics recently and would really love to have some done....

thanks

dianna

Wilson Guest

I did some searches as i was after the same thing

if you do a google search for sydney ultrasound for women
    or early image they are 2 i have found.

Be interetsted to see if anyone has been to either or any others as we are looking at going in early Dec.

HTH

Hey there Wilson

I did the same google search and got the same 2 places....

Early Image only do the scan for the picture purpose - there is no medical procedure to this US and they have several packages to choose from but all pretty pricey....

SUFW - do all the medical scans (measurements etc) but you need a referral and your doctor has to write a Medical reason for the scan....again pretty pricey $250 - thereabouts and i think you only get about $80 back on Medicare....and they can't guarantee the pcitures as it's up to bubba to perform

I was reading on another forum about all these ladies in Victoria and Perth having it done for around $40...that is quite reasonable i think.

I'm not really concerned about the dollar figure - i just hate getting ripped off and besides you'd think there would be more than 2 places in Sydney to have this done....

anyway - i'll keep plodding along trying to find one - in the mean time i've booked in at SUFW next Thursday - I told my DH he can give it to me for a B'day pressie