Thread: Almost to third trimester..

tiamiami Guest

Default Almost to third trimester..

Hi all,
    Well I know I do not post everyday or even frequenlty but I read the new post daily. I am on week 26 with boy/ girl twins and had them weighed the other day on Oct 5 they weiged at 25 weeks and 5 days the boy 1lb and 9 oz and the girl 1lb and 6oz they both gained a huge 13 oz in ONE Month. Does anyone know if that is big for twins already. I feel it is. I feel like a blimp. The sonographer says they are very healthy per measurements and weight and also she says that while trying to measure them they are very active (Busy). Well I will start posting today in 26 weeks because that is me today onto the last trimester before I get to meet with my prince Ian Grey and my princess Victoria Lynn......

Emma if you are around let me know how u, Stew and possibly Gaby are doing?????

I don't know much about twins, but active has got to be good, right? I imagine you feel huge, I'm already feeling big, and there's only one of him, AND I'm only at 19 weeks!

Fingers crossed for your little ones, hopefully they're planning to stay in there for many weeks yet!!

The weight sounds fine to me.

tiamiami Guest

Well,
    Today I went to my OB appiontment and the doctor could not find the Heart beat on Baby B which is the girl so he sent me to the perionatologist rite away as she also confirmed the girls HB was not there. She says she measured perfectly that it seems
    that Baby B had a cord accident. She said it is rare at 6 months but it could happen. I will now have to go to the perionatologist along with the OB every 2 weeks.................
    Last edited by {sarah}; October 17th, 2006 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Oh Tia... I am so very sorry to hear that.
    :hugs:
    Lisa

Tia, I am sooooo very sorry to hear your sad news. I lost my son Luke to a cord accident last year at 16wks. Yes, it is rare but it does happen.
    I am thinking of you and wish there was something I could say or do to make things better.
    Hugs and very best wishes,
    Debbie

You poor thing, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you.

tiggy Guest

Tia,

I am so sorry to hear of your very sad news. My thoughts are with you hun, as you try to work through the loss of your little girl and try to keep going for you little man.
    There is nothing that I can say that will take the pain away.
    Wishing you strength and peace.

Oh, Tia, you poor thing! I've only just seen this thread. I'm sure your princess will be in your heart forever and she'll watch over you. It's so sad this happened, especially with the loss of baby C earlier. Lots of cyber-hugs to you.

I'm looking forward to hearing more of Ian Grey and wish him all the best.

Tiamiami.
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I wish that i could do/say something to comfort you, But i am at a loss for words. Your in my prayers.
    I hope your other bubs is ok,
    Jenni.

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear you've lost your little girl *hugs*

Tia, I am so sorry to hear of your loss hun. Huge hugs to you. Remember to keep going strong for your extra special little man.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tia- I am so sorry for the loss of your little princess Victoria Lynn - I truly don't know what else to say .My heart goes out to you.Keep going for your little guy and let us know how you are going.
    I only just saw this too.I lost my angel @ 26 wks too with no reason found.I can only imagine what you are going through losing one twin.
    Trish
    "~♥~ Angel DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks ~♥~"
    Samuel & Joel God's Gifts 1st July 06