Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else hanging to find out bubs gender!?

Default Anyone else hanging to find out bubs gender!?

Hi all, boring Fri night at home, just starting to get excited for our anatomy scan next week. Really really excited to find out the sex of the bub, and to actually reassure myself that I am pregnant! Anyone else in the same frame of mind??

I am excited about finding out the gender of your bub! Are you going to share? My bet is on a little boy.

me too!!!!
    about your bub of course
    i'm not sure if you remember, but they actually said they could see something at my 12 week scan with J. It was so exciting! i loved knowing he was another boy.
    best of luck hun, when is your scan?

HI,

Oh my gosh im sooooooooo impatient in this regard.Im only 11wks and im already itching to know what it is.

I gotta hand it to those women that can last all the way to the birth to find out,because i def cant .LOL : )

So i know how u feel.Hope all goes well and bubs is not shy to let you know and give the camera a nice view : )

LOL Arte and G - i was coming in to say the same thing - yes I am excited to find out the gender of YOUR bub!! few stalkers Isadora!! lol

Haha awww girls how sweet. We have our ultrasound next Thursday, and yes I will be shouting it from the roof top! My bet is on a boy, it might be a silly old wives tale but this pregnancy is so different to M's and it makes me wonder if thats because its a little boy! Who knows, DH thinks a girl. We are happy happy happy either way just hoping for a healthy bub.

My pregnancy with DD2 was totally different to DD1's, ive got girl vibes coming off u
    But no i absolutely CANNOT wait to find out! 7 weeks to go!! tried to get a pic of bubbies nub at the scan last week, but the little devil wouldnt sit still long enough.
    Thinking about buying intelligender when i have some spare $$ just for fun

Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    My bet is on a boy, it might be a silly old wives tale but this pregnancy is so different to M's and it makes me wonder if thats because its a little boy!
    Just because of this comment I think you are having another girl because I was the same, my pregnancy with DD2 was so different to that of DD1 that I really thought I was carrying a boy but nope another girl... I was happy anyway I love having two girls close together and secretly would love another

Anyways... I am so excited for you, I cannot wait to hear the news .

Aw thanks girls. Honestly if we had another girl we would be thrilled, me especially. I love my DD, I love playing dollies, and tea parties, and fairies and hairdressers, and I have packed away a stack of her gorgeous baby clothes just in case. However that being said, we would love a son just to know what its like to have a son really, and I guess tractors and cars as just as fun to play. You win either way!!!! Good luck Skybie!

That is just how I felt when I was pregnant with DD2, it would be lovely for DD1 to have a sister but it would be lovely to have a son because we didn't have one... you do win either way .

im finding out on Monday and im super super excited, just hoping bub agree's and lets us know lol

im hoping a girl as i have a DS! my preg has been totally different too so we shall see

Goodluck on Thursday hope you get your wishes!

I can't wait to find out either.....About 4 weeks til my next app. I hope I can find out then!

ooohhhhh bring on thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Isadora - Did you find out!!?????

I'm so bad I can't even wait for the 20 week scan and book a Gender scan at a private 3d/4d place at 16/17 weeks!!!
    10 sleeps til I find outwhat number 4 is

It s good to see Im not the only one!

Hey Shar, yes I've had two ultrasounds since confirming its a girl yayyy!! Are you going to the ultrasound nursery for your 3d?

CONGRATS ON THE baby girl!!!!

No but that sounds nice!!! Might google that!
    I went to 1st photo, North perth, last preg and it was great, booked there again.

lucky u got to find out im hanging out for the baby to come so i can find out lol we had a stubborn bub hiding so we couldnt see

I had my scan today and was extremely tempted to find out. However, we didn't find out! Ask me again at 32wks when I have to have another scan!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast