Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone had a stitch of the cervix??

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

wonderful news Linda ... keep baking this little one - writing a list is agood idea but going shopping is so much fun

Well done linda, you have done so well... getting closer and closer!!

Hi Ladies,

Well here I am at 32 weeks and can not believe that I have got this far. Terribly relieved though.

Trish I did get your email but for some reason I can't email back from hubby's work so I thought I would get a message back to you this way.

We went to see our OB this morning and he seems happy on how things are moving along. We have organised to get the stitch out when I am nearly 36 weeks so it will be interesting to see if I go into labour soon after. He wanted to take out the stitch at 37 weeks but I was worried about labour starting while the stitch is in and then ripping.

Congratulations to Chris. William is a beautiful name and I am so happy for her.

I also got diagnosed with mild gestational diabetes so I have cut as much sugar as possible out of my diet. When I got to 30 weeks my OB has actually allowed me to walk around a lot more and in 2 weeks I have actually stayed the same weight( maybe I lost weight but gained baby weight)

We have pretty much everything organised and are now just waiting for the big day to arrive. It is very exciting and I can't wait to have him in my arms.

Thanks for caring.

Love Linda

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Linda - I am so happy for you ... 32 weeks is excellent.My friend had her stitch out at 36weeks approx and had baby 2 days later or so from memory.
    Wow, not so long now but keep cooking your lil boy a few weeks longer.
    I will pass on your news to Chris too in case she doesn't get in for a while.

Wow Linda...lol I was thinking about you when I read about Chris
    Congrats hun on getting this far it is an achievement in itself.
    Start to enjoy and look forward to meeting this little miracle.
    Bec

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123