Thread: baby moving???

babyluv Guest

Default baby moving???

Hi there everyone.
    I have just been reading some recent posts on here and several women have said they felt the baby move as early as 14 weeks and a bit.I am just curious what does this feel like? I had been getting these fluttering type feelings for a bit but in the last few days I am getting these feelings like someone is punching me from the inside. I mean obviously cant feel anything on the outside, but I can on the inside. Just wondering if these "pains" could be bubby moving about as they only happen every now and again.
    Just curious is all.
    Thanks Amy.

Silvi Guest

I didn't feel bubs moving till about 18 wks...But belive me, you'll know when bubs does it...it's as though your stomach is rumbling (crappy description but that's the only way I can describe it), short little bursts of pressure in your belly...kinda weird when it happens...

Now thier I can feel him trying to get out *lol*...and you can see the movement...

It's just an amazing feeling...something that's hard to explain..but you'll know when he does

I felt 'bubbles' at around 16 weeks.....like bubbles popping inside me. That was for a day or two, then nothing for a week or so, and now the movements are heaps more noticeable, not bubbly anymore, but kicks/stretches. Sometimes my hubby can feel the movements too (if he's patient enough to sit there for a while!) which is just awesome!

I think it really depends on what sort of movements you are expecting too. The bubbly movements I started feeling around 16 weeks this PG, but I have an anterior placenta which means I don't feel much of what is going on in there anyway. With Matilda I felt the first movements around 20 weeks that were definate movements and they got stronger as time went on.

Yes, it can feel like fluttering. When you get the bigger movements later, it is the most beautiful feeling and very comforting.

I felt kicks around 16 weeks. They were like little taps from the inside.. very exciting!

babyluv Guest

thanks everyone. Emma in response the feelings come go across my belly left to right and about half way down from my belly button if that makes sense.