Thread: Been gone so long~

Default Been gone so long~

Hi everyone,

I have been so sick with this baby that I have not been online in so long, but it' s getting a little better now thank gosh!

I wanted to ask if anyone has been getting this cm that is a little yellowish in color?

Also being baby six for me I swear that I am feeling it move, as it feels like a butterfly trapped under my skin, if that makes sense! LOL

I will be having my 12 week scan this week as I am a week late for it as I am 13 weeks and one day now, will this scan be able to tell me if everything is ok with the baby?

OK that will do, lol!

Love Soul

Hi Soul. Yup, I'm still getting the odd bit of greeny-yellowy mucus, I believe it's normal. Good luck with your scan - I had mine at over 13w and you can do all the NT tests and so on.

Hi Hunnie so great to talk to you again. You described that cm too a tea, it is a greeny/yellowy color!

What is NT tests? Ok I am a little slow! Actually I have forgotten what tests they do do at 12 weeks and beyond, omg my head is on another planet I think!

It should be fine! I had my 12 week scan done at 13 weeks as well because they were so busy!

NT = nuchal translucency. It's the trisomy testing (for Down's, Edward's and Patel's syndromes). You also get blood testing done, but that's for things like STDs and whatnot.

So long as the CM doesn't smell, I was told it's all well and good, just the mucus plug formation. Bit worrying how much mucus this plug has already dropped out, let alone made LOL.

mum5boys Guest

Welcome back Soul, I hope you are feeling better.
    I was 12w 4d when I felt bubs move and I thought I was imagining things but I have definitely felt it a number of times, only light but its happening. I felt DS5 at 14wks so I shouldn't be so surprised with feeling number 6 so soon.
    Take Care
    Michelle

Hi,

Sorry to hear you have been so sick but glad to hear you are starting to feel better now .

This is technically baby #6 for me and i started feeling this baby move at 10wks 6 days. My OB is adament there is no way that i was feeling it move and that it was just "gas" but i know it has been the baby moving since that time.

Good luck with your scan

Soul, great to hear you are feeling better. You've been missed in our belly buddy thread I've felt some butterfly type movement just recently too. Sorry that I can't help on the cm thing or u/s. I didn't end up having my 12 wk scan due to doctor being stupid.... but that's another story, just glad to hear you are getting better

Welcome back. I'm glad your feeling better.
    Your CM is normal and yes the butterfly in your tummy is your baby moving.

tiggy Guest

Hi Soul,
    Welcome back, have wondered how you were going.
    Are you going to Gosford to birth?

Thanks everyone you all lifted my spiurits with your replies, your all such a beautiful bunch of women!

tiggy I guess I will have to go to Gosford, but I am dreading it. I had my last three kids there and always had problems with that hospital and it's negligence with me. But I doubt they will let me go to Wyong as I am most likley out of the zone area. Also I "DO NOT" want another C-section, so I hve no idea if they will let me have a VBAC at Gosford.

tiggy Guest

Soul,
    You can go to John Hunter for Vbac and I know a great midwife on the coast.
    Email me at [email protected] Would love for you to get your VBAC.
    I used to work in GDH (maternity) but have been at Wyong for the last three years.
    I love the low risk unit.
    Would love to chat to you about it all.
    Hope to hear from you,

I m so sorry you have been feeling sick. As everyone has said the yellow cm is normal and as for youru/s I have heard they can do the NF test anwywhere b/wn 11and 13 weeks.

JadeTara Guest

Soul,
    I just wanted to say that I feel for you. I had severe m/s too I was in hospital a couple of times and am on anti nausea tablets still. I didnt leave the house for months too.

Oh and I was so relieved to see that everyone elses cm is yellow/green too, I thought it might have been something else to ask the doc about.

JadeTara, do you still have nauea now? I still have it but didn't know there are tablets for it!

JadeTara Guest

Yes I still have the nausea but no more vomiting for now (touch wood)
    You can get a few anti nausea tablets that are safe during pregnancy.
    Maxalon is the most popular and is quite cheap but I'm allergic to that and another one that they use too, so I take Zofran wafers.
    They are stupidly expensive though as they are not on the PBS unless you are undergoing chemo. Its a great drug though. Half the nurses that looked after me in hospital had been on it with their pregnancies too.
    I'm also taking ginger tablets and have sea bands.
    Ask your doc if he/she can give you a prescription for something.