Thread: belly

maggie Guest

Default belly

HI, i am 14 half weeks. in the morning when i wake up my belly is noticeable, but it seems as the day goes on and by the end of the day it is so much bigger then the nxt morn it looks smaller. Is it normal for your belly to increase during the day, or is it just my imagination????

Nope that is completley normal and the same thing happened to me, I actualley looked bigger around 14/15 weeks by the end of a day than I do now. Although now my belly doesnt shrink back down over night it just stays the same size all the time.

Thats same with me but even before i was preg my tummy did all that. Just all the food and drink you have throughout the day. i think it's just alot more noticible now cause we are pregnant.

I think that that is just fluid retention and the food that you've eaten during the day :-k

Hi Maggie,

the same thing used to happen to me, i used to wake up and have no belly at all, i used to get up and think "maybe im not pregnant and ive just imagined the whole thing" but by the end of the day surely enough it would pop out and then after i ate dinner it would pop out even more and then there was no mistaking.

I wouldnt worry about it. soon you will be waking up in the morning and needing assistance to get out of bed like me because you belly is too big!!