Thread: Belly Looking Smaller??

Default Belly Looking Smaller??

Is it normal for your belly to suddenly look smaller than it has? On Friday, I thought my belly looked a bit smaller than it had done the day before, and my sister commented on this also. I feel the same today, that it looks smaller somehow.

Has anyone else had this?

Some days I reckon my belly looks smaller than other days.
    I thought it might be to do with babys position or something?

*Kristee* Guest

Jo and Karina,
    I am not pregnant yet.....but with DD i questioned this with my ob/gyn and she said that it is related to the babys position. So Karina you are correct your belly can change shape and appearance all because of how bubs is positioned.
    DON'T STRESS!!!!!

Ladies,

I'm not as far along as you are, but I have noticed in this pregnancy that I am having days where I am really popping out and others where I look like I've shrunk.

I think at my stage it's to do with the gasses in your tummy and bowels as these are really pushed up a lot and therefore make you bigger some days than others depending on the food/sickness etc.

I had a big spew on Monday and the runs yesterday and I'm a lot smalled today than I was on Monday, so maybe I just got rid of a lot of it! LOL

I'm trying not to worry too much this time and see my Dr next week and will ask to hear the heart beat and just make sure that it's still cooking nicely.

Hi Jo
    Yes it is normal. It depends on the position o the baby

Yep i'll agree that it's normal....some days i am huge and then other days i won't even look preg

Babushka Doll Guest

How funny - I was just thinking this morning, gee my tummy looks a little smaller again! Thought it must have been my imagination!