Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellybutton going inside out???

Default Bellybutton going inside out???

Afternoon girlies, O

I have read everywhere that at 20 weeks, the belly button more than likely pops inside out. I don't see mine showing any signs though....

When did your belly buttons turn? 8-[

Hi,
    Mine hasn't turned yet, adn I'm 32 weeks. Although I can push on it/around it, and I can make it pop out sortof?
    I'm kinda glad cos I think it looks funny..... No linea nigra either, but the stretch marks are moving in...LOL!
    Fi

Mine is almost flat, just a little tiny dent at the moment & thats at 35w. I don't think it will get to the popping out stage either (I hope).

mine wasnt till late in the pregnancy for both my boys and only went flat didn't turn inside and some ppls dont even do that.

Love

mine is almost flat, with a little dent for it still, when i sit down it goes back in further but standing up is when its flat against my belly.

i dont have a linea nigra , though the doctor said "theres a really faint one" i had a dark one with josh , but i guess ehs soon alot to be able to notice.. oh and as for the strecth marks heaps of those from joshua, am starting to get a few new ones though

Lesley

Mine went flat late in pregnancy and popped out at about 36 weeks.

layla Guest

My belly button stayed the same the whole way through. It never even went flat, just felt sort of tight. :-s

my belly button never 'popped'. my hubby says it is a bottomless belly button and it actually has no bottom to it and if it has only being 9 months with quads would see the end of it!!!!!!!!

so maybe it depends how deep your bb is as to if it pops.

love beckles

Mine never popped either! It did get tight and a little hard iykwim? but it never popped

My Belly Button, started to change shape at 18 weeks, by 24 weeks there was still a small indentation, now at 28 weeks - it`s totally flat (has been flat for approx 2 weeks now), still time to tell if it will actually 'pop', my DH loves nothing more then to fiddle with it but it seems so much more sensitive that I squirm everytime he touches it and of course he gets a reaction so he keeps doing it.

Take Care

Deeanne

layla Guest

Oooh, Deanne, I'm cringing just reading that. I HATE it if anything or anyone touches my belly button!!! :smt018

I agree Layla, I hate that feeling of it being touched!!

Mine never popped at all... Just went sort of flat really.

Yup, same here girls mine hasn't popped as such it's just flat. No linea nigra either, and woohoo no new stretch marks. The old ones aren't that bad either. Although in saying that my belly button is a little darker.

Take care
    Trish

colleeg Guest

mine is still pretty much in, almost streched flat and hardly no belly hole! but it certainly looks funny, even when i cough a bit tries to push out!
    my belly ring has moved up and its no where in a hole anymore & that is funny too!

colleeg

Layla, it certainly makes me squirm when he decides to fiddle with it, I`m sure men never grow up like a little boy sometimes - he gets a reaction so keeps doing it. It`s bad enough when I bump into something with my bump and my belly button gets touched again it makes me squirm.

I have a linea line too - up to my BB`s in fact and getting darker as I go along.

Take Care

Deeanne

i have a linea nigra too, but no outy button as yet, than goodness!

My belly button is now 'insideout'. It has been for several weeks now. The inside of it went brown when I was pg with Em... liked like a brown eye!! LOL. Thank the gods that it is normal colour this time.

Tanya

i agree i agree! i cant stand anyone touching my belly button either! especially since being pregnant its much more sensitive! i yell at DH everytime he goes anywhere near my belly button!!

take care
    Lesley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast