Thread: Big kicks!!

Smile Big kicks!!

I got my first big kicks last night!! I was sitting on my DS bed and leant over to give him a kiss when bubble gave a big kick that made me jump! I obviously was squashing bub!! It was awesome. It happened again and DS put his hand on my belly, giggling, telling baby to kick his hand.
    Just had to share this as i found it so exciting!! I hadn't been feeling bubbles move much lately so it was a very welcomed kick!

Awwww, yay!

MiniDS seems to always start up his kicking at around 7pm, when I finally sit down for the night and lean forward to eat my dinner. A bit like an "Oi, watch it, I'm sitting here!" kinda way LOL

I see your DS is about the same age as mine Aren't they just ace at this age and can understand a bit that there is a baby in there? So sweet.

Enjoy!
    Rachael

Wow, how exciting, I cant wait till I can feel something other than nausea and fatigue...LOL

My computer time has been cut thanks to bub2be. If I sit here up straight to long, I begun an onslaught of kicks really low. AS much as to say will you stand up and give me some room!! HAHA!

Yes, my DS knows there's a baby in there he loves to poke it, kiss it, do blowies on it.. his latest is putting his hand on my belly and saying 'kick my hand baby it's Callum!' hehe so cute..

Delicate Dove my nausea has gone but the fatigue is still there!

I just love hearing these baby kicking stories, it's all so exciting! It's like oh wow there really is something in there!!