Thread: bit dissapointed......

sajemsha Guest

Thumbs down bit dissapointed......

I've just bought a belly belt of ebay, hoping to reduce pelvic pain, wore it for about 15 minutes and my caeser scar began to hurt, then I stated to feel sick, I've taken it of but I'm still feeling sick and sore from wearing it, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the pelvic pain now far out.....

I had really bad pelvic pain when pregnant with both kids and I was also given the suggestion of a belly belt...but like you it didnt work for me either. In fact my dad now uses it instead to relieve some lower back pain of his!

I didnt find anything in the end to relieve the pain. Sorry to have to tell you that. Hope yours doesnt inhibit you too much.

Oh what a pain I know what you mean about the ceasar scar hurting when things rub against it - man sometimes mine can kill. Sorry about your pelvic pain. Is there anyway you can wear some high, thick lycra undies or tights???? and wear the belly belt over it?

sajemsha Guest

Unhappy

The brand is Runxin, it's from Japan, so all the writting is in Japaneese, it fit well and sits well, but it must be bugging my scare in some way. not sure about the undies, I can't stand any kind of pressure on my tummy, but I'll have a look around, I guess I'll just have to not do things that make it worse (like vacumming)
    Take care all.

Yikes....Sorry to hear. I dont think i will bother buying one now.