Thread: Bladder issues

camjohntrust Guest

Default Bladder issues

Hi everyone ~

just wondering if anyone else is alarmed as much as I am and having the same issues. I am only 17 weeks along, but already having some leakage issues. Once when I sneezed and once when I bent over with my knees crossed.

I am so worried that I am going to be incontinent for the rest of my life!

ANJ

ShellyG Guest

Anj,

This has happend to me once too, I got the fright of my life :shock:

Try and do your pelvic floor exercses to add more strength, it's hard to remember but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Ally Cat Guest

To ANJ,

Yeah!!! It's happened to me a few times........I'm about 24 weeks now and every now and then.....whether you know it''s gonna happen or not,....a little bit of wee comes out!!! (not often tho, don't get me wrong!!!)

It's nothing to worry about tho.......It's just that there is more downward pressure on the bladder so harder to hold it in!!!!

Good luck with it tho!!!!

Emily

lucysmummie Guest

YES! this happend to me on sunday, I was doing my morning ritual of vommiting and then I leaked... I was so upset I cried!!!!!

so Im just doin heaps of pelvic floor excerises now....

lucysmummie Guest

YES! this happend to me on sunday, I was doing my morning ritual of vommiting and then I leaked... I was so upset I cried!!!!!

lucysmummie Guest