Thread: Bleeding off uteran wall

lovebourbon Guest

Default Bleeding off uteran wall

Has anybody experienced bleeding from their uteran wall during pregnancy?
    Ive been bleeding from 10 wks and today it was diagnosed as I am bleeding off my front uteran wall. Carrys a risk of miscarriage ect ect ect so Im looking for simliar stories as mo one I know has even heard of it including me

I've never heard of that before, but i'm hoping everything will be fine for you. Are the hospital keeping a close eye on you? Are you on any medication for it?

xx

They should have told you more about it when you saw the doctors.
    I hope they are keeping an eye on you and doing everything to help.

lovebourbon Guest

There is no medication for it and the hospital will keep me closley monitored via ultrasound and checking that my hormone levels dont drop to indictate an unviable pregnancy.
    It seems to be not such a common problem. But the Gyno told me she has seen it lots before in her 15 years and that it doesnt always end in miscarriage.
    She drew pics for me to describe whats going on and to take it easy. There is no explanation for its cause and in this stage in pregnancy they just want nature to run its course.
    Baby so far appears healthy ect so im keeping finger toes and my uterus crossed for a good ending.

i dont think it is the same thing, but my sisters placenta tore away from her uterine wall early in PG which caused bleeding. there was risk of miscarriage there, she took two weeks off work and pretty much had bed rest. Ebony is 4YO now!

Lovebourbon, I don't really know much about it, but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your pg.

Take care.

layla Guest

Me too Lovebourbon,
    I hope that everything is okay.
    I'm thinking of you. 8-[

I don`t know anything about it but I hope all is well with you and Bubs.

Take Care

Deeanne