Thread: Boobs hurt at 27 weeks?

Default Boobs hurt at 27 weeks?

I was basically flat when I first got pregnant. One of the first signs of pregnancy was that my boobs were really sore and seemed to have grown, which was quite exciting. I recently started getting wider around just under my boobs and went to look for maternity bras about a week and a half ago. Since then, I swear they have grown much more and tonight they are so sore I keep having to massage them and I can hardly work on my essay I need to finish this week.

I wasn't expecting a growth at this point in the pregnancy. Has this happened to anyone else? I know the baby's growing a lot because my belly is tight and itchy as it usually is when he goes through a growth spurt but why the boobs? Do you think it could be because I started wearing roomier bras or ones without underwire?

Mine are killing me tonight... mine just seem to grow along with my belly. I have had colostrum for a while now though... could this be a reason why your BBs are hurting... perhaps you're producing colostrum now?

Lisa

Mine had another huge growth spurt about that point and I had to change bra sizes again. Hopefully the soreness will settle for you soon!

Perhaps a well supporting bra could help. I'm a fair way behind you so I don't know how I'll be at week 27 but I know I only feel sore these days when I take my bra off at the end of the day....then they feel like bricks!