Thread: Bubs not very active!

Default Bubs not very active!

Every ultra sound that we have had so far, bubs is just so mellow! I am just starting to feel the kicks now, but this baby is sooo lethargic LOL! DS was never still during Ultrasounds, and nothing has changed!

How active was your baby during your Ultrasounds?

Is this an indication of bubs personality? Geez I hope so LOL!

My bub slept thru hers!!!

BUT she does not sleep much now.....always awake!. So in my case it wasnt any indication! She was always very active in my tummy.....

DS was really active at every u/s whereas this one is much quieter, even had to wake her up so she would move at 12 & 19wk scan. Hoping that means she will be a little quiter after birth too

My bub is sleepy head as well. For my 19week u/s, am planning on having a diet of choc and coffee all day, just so i see some movment
    I am hoping that it means will be a sleepy head once it born, but will see!

My DS was active, and he still is!
    This baby is just as active, if not more and i hope that he settles soon!

Bob was so active at the 19 week scan that I had to come back later that afternoon and then the following week so they could finish the measurements! He's been active all along, at the 12 week scan he annoyed the sonographer too. He's a naughty boy - just like his dad LOL

We saw bub moving only a little bit in our first scan at around 12 weeks. I think he/she was just movings arms a little bit.
    In our second scan around 18 weeks, he/she was a bit more active and decided to do a somersault. Not hugely active, but was moving around a little bit. They had no trouble doing the measurements they needed.