Thread: Can baby feel/sense your orgasm?

Default Can baby feel/sense your orgasm?

Sorry if this should be in AO I wasn't sure.

I was wondering. . . . . . if you have an orgasm would baby also be feeling pretty darn good from it?

To a baby all they can feel is like a "hug" like feeling as the muscles contract. Its still meant to be nice for bubs but they don't get the tingly "oooo yeah" good feeling we get And orgasms cannot hurt bubs at all

*hugs*
    Cailin

They probably do feel good from it. They feel our other emotions, if we're angry or happy.

They generally are only affected by our emotions by heartrate and the rate at which the blood flows (so I was told by a Dr) and seeing as boys & girls orgasm in different ways I don't think it would pass to the baby in an orgasm as such but definitley felt nice or soothing iykwim.

*hugs*
    Cailin

hehe... I wouldn't expect the baby to feel an orgasm as such But if it's from heartrate etc they feel our emotions, then surely they would feel something, as heartrate definitely increases at that time! But then they might get the same feeling if we run around the block

That sounds just lovely ~ a nice warm hug & happy feeling for baby

Thanks girls I figured bubs would have to feel something (obviously not an orgasm of it's own) with all those wonderful sensations going on inside my body.

Just wanted to say OMG serena... Almost half way there matey!!!

Love

Mel

I have heard that during an orgasm a certain hormone is released by the uterus that has a calming, soothing effect on baby. I also could describe it as a big warm hug for baby. I dont know about anyone else but I can feel my entire uterus as hard as a rock!! Like a giant b/h, that takes a few minutes to go soft again. LOL

Abbey